South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats funny r10 wre u at

Originally posted by o7iVNs

Where you at R10?

........................................................................................................... aot is what happend 2 those fags:rolleyes: they r tired of running:lol: .......avoid one time........ street shit fuck the cuts fags!

:king:

fight fight.................................................

:confused: ....................................................................................................................................................................................u better hit the gym lol...............:p

aaaee tell you the truth .... Fuck everyone. Eatfuck all the way!!!! I hope he beats the fuck out of all of you!!! Dont get cought slippen cause your gonna get a beat down .... HAHAHAHAHHA!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by o7iVNs

aaaee tell you the truth .... Fuck everyone. Eatfuck all the way!!!! I hope he beats the fuck out of all of you!!! Dont get cought slippen cause your gonna get a beat down .... HAHAHAHAHHA!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

to bad my nigga beat you down...:lol:

what r u so mad at efuk face ?u got to fight cuz every thing that u have done got dissed?every crew that you guys have battled have beatten u fags .........every major crew has dissed you guys......get the hint no one wants u guys around......just cuz ur big doesnt mean shit......u fags can beat me up all u want and ill still diss you guys to the end of time...............the only people that like u r from the mid west u guys should bounce back there lol......keep going to the gym ......lol im not worried

Originally posted by smallpimpin

what r u so mad at efuk face ?u got to fight cuz every thing that u have done got dissed?every crew that you guys have battled have beatten u fags .........every major crew has dissed you guys......get the hint no one wants u guys around......just cuz ur big doesnt mean shit......u fags can beat me up all u want and ill still diss you guys to the end of time...............the only people that like u r from the mid west u guys should bounce back there lol......keep going to the gym ......lol im not worried

What the hell is this clown talking about ???

Originally posted by smallpimpin

fools will say just about anything these days.........:rolleyes:

Archived