South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I HELLA LIKE HOW PEOPLE THAT ARE IN MY CREW DONT FUCK AROUND WE BOMB WE GET THE FUCKING JOB DONE ALL STYLES ENVIED ALL YOU SUCKAS ARE SO ENVIOUS OF US ALL THOSE FAGGOT FUCK TOY CREWS OUT THERE WISH THAT THEY COULD DO WHAT OUR CREW HAS ALLREADY DONE AND IS STILL DOING BOMBIN AND TAKING SUCKAS OUT SIDv.

Originally posted by southrngent

once again who are this toys writing WH. We Hate all you fuckersss!!!!!!!

WHAT YOU THINK THAT IM GOING TO TELL YOU WHO WH AND TET ARE YOUR HELLA STUPID WHY HATE JUST CAUSE THEY GET UP

Originally posted by southrngent

Because their shit is mad toy and they are BITING the only WH (WEEDHEADS) crew out there. did that answer your question?????????

DAM KICK BACK WITH THAT TOUGH GUY EAST COAST NEW YORK ATTITUDE THATS REAL SON YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP FRONTIN YOU KNOW YOU JOCK THERE SHIT AND YOU KNOW FOR DAM SURE THERE THE MOST UP IN SAN JOSE ANYWAYS THERE ALLWAYS BE HATERS OUT THERE JUST LIKE YOU SO KEEP ON HATIN BUDDY

Originally posted by FRESHMOUF

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......

killahoe? where the fuck did they come from, los gatos? let me take another guess, saratoga huh?? ahhaa man ya'll need to quit cause if I catch you ima beat you down! that's on T.O!!!!!!! and...tet you fucking did some wak ass hollow on my uncles resturant, now.....Im gonna let that go but if I see you bes believe ima take your paint...learn some letters you fucking toy's.....Kiro's mdeez..nice to see shit like that! Rep mother fucker, rep! 1304...what you know about that kiro?:lol:

MAN YOUR HELLA TRIPPIN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT KIROS NOT EVEN A PART OF OUR CREW AND ABOUT YOU PUTTING IT ON T.O. YOUR FUCKING DUMB WE KNOW PEOPLE FROM T.O. ALL SUCKAS EXECUTED

Archived