NFL 2003 Superthread

king kong

Well, I'm totally undecided about today's game... as I want the Pack to go to the big show, I'm not sure who it wild be better to face next week...

I'm pretty sure that if the Pack beat the Iggles then the winner of todays game gets home field so... I guess I would rather play Carolina next week but???

Judging by each teams first drive today the Rams are playing with authority...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest im not witty
Originally posted by Smart

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS LIKE PULLING TEETH!

tell me about it! completely ridiculous. but will go down as a classic none the less.

My buddy from down the street is a huge Eagles fan and has a widescreen hdtv. I still stayed at home, though, because I wanted to watch this game with full concentration, not with a bunch of hacks playing jitz in the background. Good game so far.

GO PACK!

ENNEFFSEE!!!

The pack could have at least tried to block that kick.

Next week will be good, but I swear, if Eagles lose to Panthers, someone’s gonna get it.

Next week’s AFC game will be the game of the year, I’m telling you. AFC has a good chance this year.

Hell yeah...another awesome weekend of games.

Austin's plan for actually making the chiefs better next year.

- hand Morton a fucking pink slip...maybe that fucker can catch that.

- retain offense.

- spend some money on defense. fuck.

bummer to see the pack go out like that.

superbowl belongs to the AFC this year. I like New England but that should be a good game.

Guest WebsterUno

*BELIEVE*

Aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahaha....

http://sfgate.com/chronicle/pictures/2004/01/14/sp_garcia_mug.jpg'>

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...fuck the niners!

yeah, raiders suck this year too...oh well.

-----------------------------------------------------------

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c.../JEFFGARCIA.TMP

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jeff Garcia was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving early this morning after San Jose State University police pulled him over for driving erratically near campus.

Garcia, 33, was arrested about 1:50 a.m. after a patrol officer spotted his white sport utility vehicle making unspecific traffic violations near campus, according to a police statement. The officer tailed the SUV, "observing its erratic operation," and stopped the vehicle as Garcia pulled into a Jack in the Box restaurant at San Carlos and Fourth streets.

Garcia identified himself and "admitted to the officer that he had been drinking alcoholic beverages," according to police. A preliminary blood-alcohol test indicated Garcia was legally intoxicated, but conclusive results will not be available for about two weeks.

Police did not release the preliminary blood-alcohol figure. A driver is legally drunk if the level exceeds 0.08 percent.

Garcia reportedly attended a San Jose Sharks hockey game Tuesday night. He was with another man and two women when he was pulled over. Police did not identify them.

The quarterback was booked into Santa Clara County Jail in San Jose at 3:30 a.m. "He was described by the booking officer as cooperative," said jail spokesman Mark Cursi. "There had been no problems, no issues.

"In a typical situation, an individual is assessed and when its determined that they can safely conduct themselves they'll be released," Cursi said. "What's typical for this type of charge, if they're a local resident, is a cite and release that is, a written promise to appear in court."

Garcia was released from the jail shortly after 9:30 a.m. He huddled behind tinted windows in the back seat of a black Lincoln Navigator driven by an unidentified woman as it pulled away from a throng of reporters and photographers.

Garcia attended San Jose State, played in the Canadian Football League for several seasons and joined the 49ers in 1999. He took over as the full-time starter the next season.

The 49ers released the following statement from general manager Terry Donahue: We were informed early this morning that Jeff Garcia was arrested for driving under the influnce in San Jose. We understand the seriousness of this matter and regret that it happened. We are just very thankful that no one was injured. We will continue to gather information from the San Jose State Police Department. Due to the legal issues involved we will not be able to comment any further.

Guest im not witty

im going to be in philly this weekend, so ill get to see first hand all those fans crying when we beat them. ima need to wear a vest to dave and busters.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Thats what im talkin about. The Colts havent won the superbowl since they were the baltimore colts. Its their time.

Looks like somebody forgot to remind the Invicible New England Patriots. I think Manning is a great player, but he seems to have let the success get to his head. Romeo Crennel force fed him his words "if we lose it won't be because i got confused." And I hate to say it, but the Patriots will be strong favorites (knock on wood) against either the eagles or panthers. The Homeland Defense seems impenetrable right now. Whether they win or not is up to the players now, but Bill Bellichick is very clearly the best coach in the NFL right now. Word, I said what the fuck i had to say, y'all can continue on. All my real niggas get money, frontin niggas get the seats. Go Pats.

Archived