the city slicker thread

city.slicker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mikro pecker

I AM GOD..MY NAME IS MIKRO....dont introduce yourself..nobody cares! Your a pawn in my advanced chess game..yours truly Riot! Example: never seen a mikro fill in....only MI.....So grab some tampons or a can of paint...it's alright that everyone knows your preference! Sorry computer!

Ruckus: 4 years ago talkin shit about kerz..but he'll burn u with his left!

HELL YEAH...

Originally posted by cheerleader

no that does say nism, lee_ving...i was gonna fill with krylon navy blue and outline banner red krylon with leather brown highlights, but then i realized that would be a fist piece.

WITH SILVER HIGHLIGHTS...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"I like MF's stuff, but I don't understand why the o is smaller then the rest of the letters. If he's gonna put it behind all the others, then he should do that, but don't just make it smaller, it makes it look wierd."

if you don't know, i'll explain. if MFONE reduces the size of the "O" to "o", he will save roughly 3 square feet of paint per throw up. based on a yearly output rate of 208 fillins, average per capita per neighborhood, he will sustain a profit margine of 8 EXTRA fillins per week, solely based on the downsizing technique used by our corporate adversaries in the early 90's- mid 2000's. so there you go 'ohjeez'. its about capitalizing in this harsh economy. your comment is now null and void. hush.

Guest mikro137

Re: mikro pecker <--- holy fuck thats clever.

Originally posted by El Riot 123

I AM GOD..MY NAME IS MIKRO....dont introduce yourself..nobody cares! Your a pawn in my advanced chess game..yours truly Riot! Example: never seen a mikro fill in....only MI.....So grab some tampons or a can of paint...it's alright that everyone knows your preference! Sorry computer!

Ruckus: 4 years ago talkin shit about kerz..but he'll burn u with his left!

i push whips while you walk all day.

get a clue you fucking homo. oh yeah , i saw you cry (at that party in plum...) , so dont even start talking about how i need tampons , until you change yours. even if you could catch up to me in this game , you will still be behind in the mental game.

why dont you bite aesia some more? oh yeah , dont forget , you have to go over him while you do so.

you fucking tool.

get your clown ass shit off of this thread.

yo where does riot usually paint at so i can flick some of his shit and post it on here... i know everyone wants to see some of his shit now if you havent seen it yet... i personally havent seen any so could someone just do us all the pleasure and post some of his stuff

Originally posted by city.slicker

those fades and the highlights make that jesse a burner i think

fuck fred, he has no credibility here or anywhere else....

if anyone posts any of riot's shit on here i will personally stab them.

rize, i take 80% of you flicks as a personal insult

you kids will all disappear and die, go find a different hobby

hooray, another one for the problem solver. step one, get a gun. step two, shoot fred between the eyes.

this should be easy for you since you are not a weekend warrior and have all the time in the world. i figured old heads had jobs by now, but apparently you live the criminal life, or your rich. problem solver wonders which it is.

problem solver used to respect old heads until they opened their bitter mouths on the interbitch

as for riot, problem solver agrees he sucks.

all you people can talk all you want. it doesn't matter. csnsf are the one's putting in quality and quantity work for a long time, be it walls, tags, rollers, freights, traveling, throwups, etc in pittsburgh. that doesn't mean there aren't other writers in pgh that dont deserve credit. just give it when its due. i won't say any more.

nsf, caught on a daily basis...

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4da20b3127ccebb96564f6c8a0000001610'>

http://www.baltimore-archive.com/jan/fist.jpg'>

http://www.baltimore-archive.com/jan/prism.jpg'>

http://www.baltimore-archive.com/jan/cream.jpg'>

Originally posted by fatcopone

all you people can talk all you want. it doesn't matter. csnsf are the one's putting in quality and quantity work for a long time, be it walls, tags, rollers, freights, traveling, throwups, etc in pittsburgh. that doesn't mean there aren't other writers in pgh that dont deserve credit. just give it when its due. i won't say any more.

nsf, caught on a daily basis...

NSF "gettin net fame on a daily basis"

csn has givin themselves enough credit with their gay little 12oz thread.

can someone please post any csn rollers, excluding "out of towners"

i need more regional styles please cuz the freakin weekend comin and

i'm lookin to have me some fun:king: :king: :king:

let's talk credibilty and what that means. so when one earns this so-called "credibility" it means they can whine and moan about the "uncredibilitous ones". is that what you use cred for? it's really sad.

i thought someone with your influence and "awesome credibilty" wounldn't waste their time with someone who is probably 15 years younger than you are. damn i hope i age better than you did.

don't you have your own children to worry about than wasting time on the internet widening the divide between writers in pgh?

Archived