Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm back.....

and on schedule. reporting on duty to burn some more toys....

And thanks for reading my comments.

Suckers!

Think for once, instead of trend jumping..

10 years from now, what the fuck yall gonna do when you cee some toy winning tag battles, instead of bombing?

Huh????

THINK ABOUT IT.

before you all end up becoming some bad judges.

next time you wanna vote, lets not become all numbers. let us know why you voted who.....

out_

Not for nothing, but once again, nikkas is funny on this site with that bullshit voting for toy niggaz with over ratted/rated ass steez...

Not for nothing aerosoul, but you pulled and try to pull that shit on the other site(FAGOT MINDGEM's) too with ya over blown style.

Its not the best shit, but I seen alot better shit. And for all you niggaz who put toys like that up on the podium, are truely the bitch ass suckers in this game. I hope the worst for all you fagot ass toys who vote toy shit and corny gimmick shit on here....

FUCK ALL YOU BITCH NIGGAS..

In my personal opinion, Vee's came off the most stylish....

what the fuck did aerosol have???

NOTHING!

WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU TOY ASS NIGGAZ!!!!

Ok, obviously you got really upset over a simple battle. Every entry that I saw in the battle was pretty good. My style is not even near over rated, may be your style is cause looks like you were biting some old school shit!! Dont even know who the fuck mindgems is, looks like you have problems bitch ass motha fuka! lol Trust me your shit isnt the best i have seen either. I am not a toy, i have been in the graff game for many years. The only toy thats really around is you cause your crying about it.

For most of the other people that had joined the battle i give props to, but not to optik that nigga straight suked! It was a challenging battle and fun till this bitch came along, oh well, try harder next time. :lol: :lol: :lol: Remember real writers dont cry like you do! lol:lol:

Ohh yeah....

FUCK OPTIC

I'm back.....

and on schedule. reporting on duty to burn some more toys....

And thanks for reading my comments.

Suckers!

Think for once, instead of trend jumping..

10 years from now, what the fuck yall gonna do when you cee some toy winning tag battles, instead of bombing?

Huh????

THINK ABOUT IT.

before you all end up becoming some bad judges.

next time you wanna vote, lets not become all numbers. let us know why you voted who.....

out_

dude...

just shut the fuck up...

nobody cares anymore...

you didnt win, oh well...

whens the deadline for this OVER battle?

im gonna try and get in on this...

last i checked, youve been pressured MULTIPLE TIMES to post shit youve painted. youve made that gay remark before, and every time people say "yo, NIGGA, wheres your painted shit?"and every time, you come up with..... NOTHING! NIGGA!

even backed out of a few wall battles... remember?

so, really, you ARE the toy youre talking about- except for you aint winning the 'tag battles' OR painting. ultimatly, by YOUR own words, YOU are whats wrong with graffiti.

now please go bite some more subway art. oh, sorry, youre not biting just 'paying dues'

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I hear Optick on this one folks. I been in the game way to long, and I knew SOMEHOW Aerosoul was going to win, BY VOTE, for his DECENT piece.

The minute he got his first vote BEFORE THE VOTING STARTED, I looked back like WHO? I saw that shit coming a mile away. Now, I'm not saying Aerosol set it up, but the shit was a weak hustle. I've seen the same shit a few times when the prize was cash, but for some internet fake-ass battle is funny.

There was obviously at least three peices that were better thann Aerosouls. I could care less, and OP isn't even bitching about himself not winning, I got Opticks back on this one.

man fuck all the talk

this shit is getting annoying as hell

BATTLE THREAD

not lets bitch about not winning thread...

most of the times i browse through and this

nigga didnt win he goes on a rant about it...

so the fuck what..

move the fuck on....

ill try and have this OVER piece by tonight or tomorrow...

why would you have to give a reason?

dudes just mad that he didnt win, now hes trying to enforce a bunch of pointless rules.

oh yea, i took another trip to dallas last weekend and still saw NOTHING done by optick.

werent you trying to tell me that you were like an all-city king or something?

Ok, obviously you got really upset over a simple battle. Every entry that I saw in the battle was pretty good. My style is not even near over rated, may be your style is cause looks like you were biting some old school shit!! Dont even know who the fuck mindgems is, looks like you have problems bitch ass motha fuka! lol Trust me your shit isnt the best i have seen either. I am not a toy, i have been in the graff game for many years. The only toy thats really around is you cause your crying about it.

For most of the other people that had joined the battle i give props to, but not to optik that nigga straight suked! It was a challenging battle and fun till this bitch came along, oh well, try harder next time. :lol: :lol: :lol: Remember real writers dont cry like you do! lol:lol:

Ohh yeah....

FUCK OPTIC

So now I am biting oldschool shit??

NIGGA, YOU WISH YOU COULD FUCK WITH THAT OLDSCHOOL SHIT...

DUMB ASS TOY. AINT NOTHING LIKE A DUMB ASS TOY...

Stick to your internet fan club, cuz thats the only props you will ever get. And you get no respect or props from me...

Your style is a joke kid. keep ya fuckin day job with ya sloppy garbage ass color schemes...

And you know this...:o

last i checked, youve been pressured MULTIPLE TIMES to post shit youve painted. youve made that gay remark before, and every time people say "yo, NIGGA, wheres your painted shit?"and every time, you come up with..... NOTHING! NIGGA!

even backed out of a few wall battles... remember?

so, really, you ARE the toy youre talking about- except for you aint winning the 'tag battles' OR painting. ultimatly, by YOUR own words, YOU are whats wrong with graffiti.

now please go bite some more subway art. oh, sorry, youre not biting just 'paying dues'

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yo edoog(THE OTHER OVER RATED ASS TOY)))

what the fuck you talking about?

Last I checked, you never even painted before.

Stick to ya magazine techniques, and keep sweating me, cuz your styles been wack since the last time I checked...

Over rated and wack, with your cheap ass gimmicks. You know you will get burnt by me on a bad day...

get the fuck outta here with that card pull.

You pokemon card player.

why would you have to give a reason?

dudes just mad that he didnt win, now hes trying to enforce a bunch of pointless rules.

oh yea, i took another trip to dallas last weekend and still saw NOTHING done by optick.

werent you trying to tell me that you were like an all-city king or something?

Yo pee toy, there you go again with that bullshit.

First off, the reason people/toys like your self should give opinions is because it will be more fair than just giving a name.

All I know is toys from other sites can be on here favoring each other with back up names. and i would not put it passed a toy like aerosoul; who cant piece, tag or rock simple and decent shit...

and you?

You dont have a clue, so go to the toy battle with your self buddy(batti boy), you dont belong here, and your opinion makes no difference.

AND ANOTHER RULE TO THIS BATTLE;

ONLY PIECERS ARE ALLOWED TO JUDGE!

NO TOYS CAN JUDGE.

TOYS WANNA JUDGE???

GO TO THE TOY BATTLES AND JUDGE.

its as easy as that.