Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4. dont throw out advice to people

I throw out opinions rather than advice really... I only throw out advice to threads like "I just started. Are there any ways I can improve" and bullshit like that. Your telling me what I can't do over the net? WHOA! Now that's power...

Alright, time to settle the beef. Can someone choose a word for us already? (Me and Enter)

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

I throw out opinions rather than advice really... I only throw out advice to threads like "I just started. Are there any ways I can improve" and bullshit like that. Your telling me what I can't do over the net? WHOA! Now that's power...

Alright, time to settle the beef. Can someone choose a word for us already? (Me and Enter)

much like yourself, i am merely handing out suggestions, i am not telling you what to do,,,,,,,,,,,

THE WRITERS FORUM > THE BENCHES - IMAGES > PAPER CHASE > Official Battle Thread

Nah, Let's not write my name... Anyways, I was just looking around this page for a word, like I always do. How about "THE BENCH"?

Either "THE BENCH" or someone else suggest a word. I just want to get started. Get this shit over with...

peace!

AMeK

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

Nah, Let's not write my name... Anyways, I was just looking around this page for a word, like I always do. How about "THE BENCH"?

Either "THE BENCH" or someone else suggest a word. I just want to get started. Get this shit over with...

peace!

AMeK

are we not friends anymore?

Originally posted by neVR.KAwt

yo, i wanna battle sumone..! but ummm could anyone tell me how to post flix good? cuz they always be fuken up when i try to post anything.. :confused: :confused: but if sumone can tell how to post um, i wanna battle..!:D

I'll battle!......:D

.....pick a word.

Alright, so the word is ENEMY. Enter, remember that this shit will only be an outline. I really don't have shit to color with. Umm... Give me a couple of days (like until MONDAY) to post my shit up. You know I don't have a scanner. Plus, it's fuckin' cold outside, I'll freeze walking over to my friend's house. (Record Breaking Temperatures here in New England, no joke)

alright,

peace!

AMeK

Originally posted by neVR.KAwt

is that picture showin up or wat? if so then ill battle sumone, jus gimme a word i guess...

I'll battle you in plain panel style/bombs. I don't

have colors or anything.. and I don't waste a lot

of time drawing elaborate pieces... but if you still

wanna do it... do Nift. Picked it randomly a few

hours ago. Try it out.