Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

since onesecond forfeit against me cuz of time issues... anyone wanna battle me with awe?? I alreyad did mine for the onesecond battle but you can do one sometime (black and white) and then just post it up and take oneseconds place. Since im lazy and dont wanna do another whole word haha.

Originally posted by neVR.KAwt

Kise for (Hosr)

and for sypher, i think i got killed by rasekseven :( :o

I'm voting for Rasek.. but not cause you got

killed.

You've obviously got art skills.. and

you're picking out what makes a cohesive

piece and applying it to what you're capable

of.. so you've got an eye for it (I don't know

how long you've been doing this shit)... I just

think you're hiding your letters behind a whole

bunch of garbage. No offense.. it's garbage

that LOOKS good, but it's just not a part of

the letterform(s).

You also took the time to write out 'I can't tag

for shit' in a hand that looks, honestly, better

than Rasek's. I think you're jumping the gun;

and maybe I'm an asshole and you don't

need any help and you've been at this

for years.. but not being able to come up

with a hand tells me otherwise. Start writing

really big in regular text and putting the

same fills/drops/3Ds on it.. manipulate from

there.

If you would have came with the same

colors/overall scheme on easier letters

(which I'm sure you can pull off) I would

have voted you... truth is.. you're forcing

something... Rasek just did what he can do.

26SidedCube

nah i tried makin simpler letters, but those lookt soooo fuken stupid..! if i had posted thAt not only would i have got killed, but i figured id get dissed by everyone on the thread so it wasnt worth the misery, i cant draw shyt with a pencil... i cant draw with pen... its either marker(fillin color, then outline w/ pen) or the can... i was jus gonna forfeit cuz i cant really do simplez.. but i figured wats the point of askin to battle, if ur jus gonna forfeit cuz i cant match up with his stylez.. so i jus did the only type of pieces that i CAN do.. and as for the tagging, there was sum horrible "FAiNT" and a SiFER tag at the top but i edited it out of the picture cuz it fukt everything up..! but if u really think i was tryin to do sum unkindly shyt here, then i can post my simple up for u all to laugh at but if everyone dawgz on me to hard about it, then im out this battle thread.. cuz wat i was seein that made me wanna try battlin, was that noone was gettin dissed.. and everyone was jus givin helpful advice... but if peeps gon start sayin shytt on me, jus cuz i cant get simplez goin in my head then idk bout all this battlin an shyt... all i can say is.. i did wat i cOUld and if u dont lyke my weaknesses then fuken too bad, im out..

^^^^hahah.. no,no,no man. I wasn't trying to

come across negative whatsoever in there.

I know what you're saying about just being

able to do the whole fill-in at once but just

learn how to hit hollows... everyone starts

out rough as hell. It comes. You're not

that bad at all compared to a lot of shit, and

I'm not that good at all compared to a lot of

shit. So I think anything I said was more from

the perspective of remembering what it was

like doing all that stuff a few years ago... and

I had been doing it for a year or so prior to

then before someone gave me the heads up

on needing to tear out the groundwork from

my shit and build from scratch. It takes a fast

minute to break old habits but once you do

you find it a lot easier to make things look

just as complex with a lot less clutter.

Keep at it.. I'm not gonna clown you and

anyone who does for putting in the time

and learning letters is a faggot anyway.

yo aight dawg, i jus did sum pen piece... i did wat i could.. this is a battle thread.. so watever peopo think or say in their comments is simply thAt... so im jus lookin for advice and to have fun an kill time battlin peepz... but yea word.. umm.... sooo... anyone wanna battle??

"SIMPLEZ" not "PIECES"... get at me and choose a word..

Originally posted by RasekSeven

anyone down for another battle? holla @ me on AIM sn:youngc183 ...

yo im down again, if ur down.. but simplez this time... i rEAlly gotta learn on simplez b4 i fuk aroun an make myself look lyke a dummy again..! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -get at me on aim: meikaoner

first off hot shit jayfo, and enter...

enter- to me your "W" looks a little hidden but still looks tyte

jayfo- yours is awesome , looks real clean linded up and stuff i like that "A" enter i like your letters too, just really the only thing wrong is that W looks hidden, i know im not the one to judge but im just giving my opinion, really hard vote, but jayfo your style is more common, i feel enter's style alot more , dont get me wrong ur way better then me and alot of people on this thread , but i just think the style u have is more common, its still hot though, but anyway keep postin hot stuff guys

1 vote for enter

Originally posted by albinomonkey

first off hot shit jayfo, and enter...

enter- to me your "W" looks a little hidden but still looks tyte

jayfo- yours is awesome , looks real clean linded up and stuff i like that "A" enter i like your letters too, just really the only thing wrong is that W looks hidden, i know im not the one to judge but im just giving my opinion, really hard vote, but jayfo your style is more common, i feel enter's style alot more , dont get me wrong ur way better then me and alot of people on this thread , but i just think the style u have is more common, its still hot though, but anyway keep postin hot stuff guys

1 vote for enter

damn, it is really really hidden, damn

thanks albino, hu and neva... its cool if ya think my style is mroe common ro whatever... dont mind at all. And thanks for the votes for me and im likin ya Awe enter, look good cept i agree with albino that the W is hidden.

also albino, my bad about the other thread, i serisouly didnt mean what you thought i did. I just seriously was thinkin about how much of a lazy ass i am, not about anything else whatsoever or tryin to offend anyone or make myself look better or somethin. Lol, i dunno why im sayin sorry over some stupid internet shit but yea i jsut feel bad cuz i didnt mean it like that and dont want people thinkin that im some asshole. I seriously am jsut one lazy fuck and I was more like damn you guys sketch a lot and that its impressive cuz serisouly... i love this shit but i dunno maybe im still not dedicated enoguh to be sketchin that much and improvin more... but eh, whatever, sorry again about what i said, didnt mean to have it taken the wrong way...

and any criticism on my AWe shit would be welcome... since sayin oh that sucks or oh thats hot is always cool cuz its an opinion but if you like it or dont like my shit, tell me why cuz itll help me no what to keep doin or not do or whatever.

and holy crap i type WAAAY too much but eh I'm bored and think I'm gonna go to sleep or somethin soon... 1