Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im down for 3 way, but cream is too long... since the battle i am in with onesecond it was awet and i could only fit awe and i still used a lil more than one sheet of paper (not intentional tho lol). So yea lets stick to 3 or 4 letters... Else is alright, even though I don't like doin two of the same letters in one word... how bout... Lets?? It's almsot same letters... just no two E's.

Originally posted by Grooverider

Anyone wanna battle choose the word and what you you wanna do colours or outline etc and let me know .....

lets do it..how about "CHRIST" as the word and i got time to kill so im willing to do some color..

Originally posted by JayFo

im down for 3 way, but cream is too long... since the battle i am in with onesecond it was awet and i could only fit awe and i still used a lil more than one sheet of paper (not intentional tho lol). So yea lets stick to 3 or 4 letters... Else is alright, even though I don't like doin two of the same letters in one word... how bout... Lets?? It's almsot same letters... just no two E's.

alright sounds good. let it began.

Originally posted by aP@C

^^im bored as hell..one of you wanna battle me instead of the 3 way??

if so post a word and whether u wanna do color or not..

apoc ill battle you...

how about ues or joke (freights i caught today)

and no color?

respond here if you want to and if you want a different word you can pick one.