Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

8x24

8x24freshpinkloops.jpg

Rubix Cube series : "Oldies" hacked up and re-assembled : all 9x9

puzz34web.jpg

8x24 : part of a series of 4

swooshred.jpg

I come here to share my shit with other like-minded artists, and look at art that I might not see elsewhere. If your stuff isn't as cool as you had hoped... post flix of artists that you really like. If you are a weathered writer or artist on their zillionth post, remember when you were a young buck and older heads words of encouragement were uplifting, not "go kill yourself".

Summary: If your stuff is ragged on. Work harder, and post flix of stuff you like in the meantime. And never take anything to heart from people that don't let you see what they do, sometimes they don't do anything but stand on their soapbox.

http://mwmgraphics.com

great work as usual ryke

I agree with what people are saying about daim/drips as well.

And Seeking; I'm glad you don't let people get lazy in here. My big problem is that I know one or two artists who are 'pushing the envelope' and they don't sell shit. Nor do they seem particularly more happy. I really want to improve my individual style but it has to be in a way that is sustainable. ie I need to be able to make money from it to buy more materials to keep practicing etc.

Anyways, i think we've had variants of this conversation already so that's all.

has anyone bought that Daim book Getting Up yet? Can't get it anywhere in the UK yet.. :(

Originally posted by mwm@Nov 29 2005, 01:28 PM

8x24

8x24freshpinkloops.jpg

Rubix Cube series : "Oldies" hacked up and re-assembled : all 9x9

puzz34web.jpg

8x24 : part of a series of 4

swooshred.jpg

I come here to share my shit with other like-minded artists, and look at art that I might not see elsewhere. If your stuff isn't as cool as you had hoped... post flix of artists that you really like. If you are a weathered writer or artist on their zillionth post, remember when you were a young buck and older heads words of encouragement were uplifting, not "go kill yourself".

Summary: If your stuff is ragged on. Work harder, and post flix of stuff you like in the meantime. And never take anything to heart from people that don't let you see what they do, sometimes they don't do anything but stand on their soapbox.

http://mwmgraphics.com

BUMP!

haven't posted in ages (also used to go by a different name)...just poppin by to see how the thread is progressing and to share some of my recent stuff...some pretty killer work in here..RMER's stuff is definitely standing out.

snicketts.jpg

derrickbowie.jpg

griz04.jpg

kumaakketsu.jpg

monkeys.jpg

might post more later...at work right now