Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

Lando, the shot with the phonograph is nice, as well as the self portrait.

Just, not trying to be a dick but something is lacking in the pieces you've posted. The stenciled butterfly thing and the others seem too easy. It seems to be just me, since you are receiving some good feedback, but they seem very typical.

I think if you dont do the stencil or pattern style (the jungle) you could put out something more creative.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heres another fish from me this one was comissioned,18x36 acrylic on stretched canvas.

be hiphop:the painting looks nice good colors and blending if i could point out anything wrong i'd say her neck is a bit to long and the way the facing shoulder hangs it doesnt look cylindrical kinda lays flat like a strip of paper easily fixable though.

lando's stuff is looking good especialy the self portrait and mr T.

fishcom.jpg

thanks homie i like the quick response...

yeah i dont like the background either but im just starting to mess with the canvas deal and i never had no art training so its a bit hard i tried oils but they dry to slow and acrylics is cool but i need to know how to use it, but thanks for the feedback all criticisim is good to me...do you sell your work?