Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man. . .i just spent about 2 hours looking thru all these

great pieces of art. much respect to all of you.

keep up the great work, and one day maybe,

the mesuems will be filled with the work ive seen!

pm me for gallery info.

i dont have one, but i support any one here.

peace. PH1skb510

i'm pretty new to canvasing and i have the idea of doing multiple arrows and all sorts of weird and wonderful shizniz. I was planning to either stencil or mask off the coloured area, do the fill, and then do the same for the outline to achieve the cleanest lines possible. What do you think? :clown2:

Originally posted by wit0005@Aug 19 2005, 04:22 AM

i'm pretty new to canvasing and i have the idea of doing multiple arrows and all sorts of weird and wonderful shizniz. I was planning to either stencil or mask off the coloured area, do the fill, and then do the same for the outline to achieve the cleanest lines possible. What do you think? :clown2:

since i'm in a bad mood, i'd say 'shove it up your ass'

but i don't like being an asshole on here. others can take care of that.

first: arrows and such are overrated. played out. people will laugh at you unless you have some kind of creative twist. it's gotta be really creative.

second: if you do decide to do arrows, the cleanest way might not be stencils....think of the over/under spray. consider paint pens. maybe masking will work for you. experiment.

i don't know what else to tell you, honestly. just be careful around the cliche' shit like arrows, splatters, drips, etc.

good luck.