Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

thats a wall^^^

gold star for observation. now can you tell me what sound a cow makes? goooood

pretty soon we'll have a conference with your foster parents and maybe we can put you in a regular classroom next year. now drink your juice box and eat your tuna fish.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Although I'm sure anything could be considered "canvas" to us writers, I am sure this thread was called "Canvas Thread" for a reason. "thats a wall^^^" is short for "There's a section for walls, it's called Brick Slayers" I'm sure there is also a specific section for "the inside of houses" too, Hell even Isreal has its own thread.

im not about to post pics of a legal wall in that forum, because i wouldn't want to see any legal walls in that forum, be it its a wall and 90% of that piece was done with cans, what constitutes a canvas? actual canvas material laid out on a wooden frame? that would mean about half the pics posted in this forum wouldn't be considered art on canvas. under these circumstances i posted this picture for people to view, not state the obvious. "that's a wall"

is about the most ignorant response i could have imagined. of course its a wall, theres also paint on it and i painted it. boom ...canvas. enjoy and instead of starting a needless debate on semantics, lets all just put some music on and go to work.

hahahaa med that was hilarious, i mean your such a smart guy and obviously have some pent up anger to kids with lunch boxes, did you get touched as a little kid? being that it is a wall genius, it does go in brick slayers, where everyone else puts there walls be it legal or not, and since it is the "canvas thread" i assume you would be smart enough to post an actual canvas, i know you type words that are past your grade level so im thinkin you can read as well.

thanks for your time.

hahahaa med that was hilarious, i mean your such a smart guy and obviously have some pent up anger to kids with lunch boxes, did you get touched as a little kid? being that it is a wall genius, it does go in brick slayers, where everyone else puts there walls be it legal or not, and since it is the "canvas thread" i assume you would be smart enough to post an actual canvas, i know you type words that are past your grade level so im thinkin you can read as well.

thanks for your time.

what about the people that paint on records, wood, or any other surface other than a canvas? i guess we should go make another thread for that to huh?

Everyone shut the fuck up and post something interesting for my eyes.

a couple quick pieces for a show.

spray paint and some marker action.

3 feet by 3 feet each

TrayDeus_by_fasterthanlight.jpg

Not my best, not my worst, had to bust this shit out in an instant, and its a HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN TRYING TO DEFINE WHAT THE FUCK A CANVAS IS

GROW THE FUCK UP EVERYONE JESUS

That Silo painting for a grand, is a could set price.... And a modest one at that.... Artist especially 'graffiti' artist should price what they are worth. Graffiti is already cheapened by a million other variables.. The last thing that the movement needs is the artist themselves selling their self short on prices and patrons short on quality.

That Silo painting for a grand, is a could set price.... And a modest one at that.... Artist especially 'graffiti' artist should price what they are worth. Graffiti is already cheapened by a million other variables.. The last thing that the movement needs is the artist themselves selling their self short on prices and patrons short on quality.

This

34pzvnk.jpg

reeaaaaaaallly simple... i'm not sure if i should add anything. what do you guys think?

Go home. take off all your bam margera clothing and remove your eyeliner.

Take your fathers pistol, Carve this into your chest.. and pull the trigger.

150px-Sigil_of_Lucifer.svg.png

Thats the symbol to get down to, If ya know, ya know. and your a dark motherfucker. Oh dear lord.now your going to write that on all your school notebooks?

Oh and your Goat of Mendez sucks, Which by the way its a goats head of fertility...more so of a witch craft and masonic symblo to begin with.

But really... if this is how you rebel.. pink shit, eyeliner, and psudo satanic symbols... then rage on ...

Just fuckin with ya..... Suicide is your only hope.

• Like 1