BATTLE THREAD(rules included)

toad_AAA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Coffie Crave

im in, anyone want to go against me and put up a prize ill put up a old can of paint, i dont know the color yet,

that's a little intimidating.

Maybe it's just the oldschool paint wager,

but I'd be willing to bet your damn good.

'Battle for 200 cans and a set of MTA keys'

Guest Propaganda

Im done with my sketch and drawing all complete and can be posted in matter of mins. Im just waiting for JohnDoe to say he is ready and we can post.

Guest popasquat

ERINZO you are a big fucking pussy. Just because I didn't respond to you right away you aren't going to battle me. You faggot. Just because I am taking on Arson does not mean I can't battle you too. Unlike your pussy ass I dont sit at home and work on sketches for 5 days, I have a life. and even though you probably spend all your time sketching and practicing, I am still better than you, simply on the artistic level.

Originally posted by popasquat

ERINZO you are a big fucking pussy. Just because I didn't respond to you right away you aren't going to battle me. You faggot. Just because I am taking on Arson does not mean I can't battle you too. Unlike your pussy ass I dont sit at home and work on sketches for 5 days, I have a life. and even though you probably spend all your time sketching and practicing, I am still better than you, simply on the artistic level.

FUCK MAN .... I DONT EVEN FEEL LIKE GIVING YOU THE SATIFACTION OF REPLYING TO THAT MESS YOU WROTE ... BUT FUCK GIVE ME A WORD AND I WILL ROCK IT ... LETS DO IT.

FEEL MORE LIKE A BATTLE WITH THIS TONE ANYWAY.

Originally posted by popasquat

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABUOT... SOME FUCKIN ANNIMOSITY! YO POST THEM STICKERS I SENT CHA DOG.. PEAS.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by mr.VIRS

HAHAHAHAHAH LOL :lol:

Dude you had the laughing face already. Why quote a "LOL'. Just asking.:D

Archived