BATTLE THREAD(rules included)

toad_AAA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahaha yeah yeah now who wants a battle ...gimme a word

im stressed...just took one of my plugs out of my ears to let it close up. dammit its gone all fucked up and disfigured. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

someone hurry up and accept the battle. and im not 5-0.

edit*damn typos*

hey O Mei Shan, I'll battle if you want. b&w sounds fine if you want. I hate and don't do oneliners. and why are you letting your ears close up? what gauge were you at? You can decicide on the word if you choose to battle. Hit me back.

abort if you dont mind me asking what name do you write? ill pick a word suitable for both of us. my ears were at 20mm! one still is..ive shrunk the other down to roughly 14mm so far. it was going to split. im gunna be away 2mora, but im defo up for a battle...beware....i suck really bad!its all good fun tho eh

Nomak.

You talk way too fucking much man..you agreed to battle you never said what style you wanted..not my fault..call me out do what ever but don't talk like just because you paint day in and day out that your some king or something..i could give two shit if you and totem was room mates or fuck buddies but don't talk like your god..i'm here you want another battle ask..don't be a dick.

lol ..... anything i say to u ur gonna take it to heart lol.. will i dont mean to be a dick kid.. i juz aint never seen u do any 2ds... i told u in the battle that u could do a 3d i siad do what u want.. its all good .. but how bout we bust a 3d battle with our own names .. or we could pick a word ... its up to you ... lol im such a dick...

O

abort if you dont mind me asking what name do you write? ill pick a word suitable for both of us. my ears were at 20mm! one still is..ive shrunk the other down to roughly 14mm so far. it was going to split. im gunna be away 2mora, but im defo up for a battle...beware....i suck really bad!its all good fun tho eh

O Mei Shan,

Just an idea, I was thinking we could do "Plague." Thats not what I write, but I though it would be a bit of a challenge. let me know if thats good and if you want to do colors or not. No need to worry about talent level, thats up to the judges to decide. And you're right, all in good fun. Your ears shouldnt be ripping if you did it slowly enough. Did you try to skip over a few gauges or something? Mine are at 00 right now. Hit me back, let me know whats up.

-Dead

Re: NOUM NOMAQ battle ROUND TWO.

lets take a good look at creativty..noum gets some points.the nomaq is just some regular letters with bad coloring...for orginalty nomaq gets points...but over all in coloring noum gets points...his shyt is clean but nomaq 3d looks like he was rushin it ....overal i think the noum is better piece...creativty..coloring..style.. im not a judge i dont give a shyt who wins just stating my opinon..thank you

yeah man plague is fine. no colour. anything else goes. ive never battled before so i guess its all a learnin curve!! whats 00 gauge in my talk??? thats smaller than 20mm im sure.and yeah i didnt fuck around, had one dodgy stretch that buggered one lobe, ho hum time to shrink em down and bring the bling! im gunna be at the beatch 2mora, hottest day of the year in blighty so ill post something like thursday evening k? oh and by the way damn nomaq does that mouth of yours get you in trouble?

peace, zinst

Archived