BATTLE THREAD(rules included)

toad_AAA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nomaq

lol ..... anything i say to u ur gonna take it to heart lol.. will i dont mean to be a dick kid.. i juz aint never seen u do any 2ds... i told u in the battle that u could do a 3d i siad do what u want.. its all good .. but how bout we bust a 3d battle with our own names .. or we could pick a word ... its up to you ... lol im such a dick...

i see what noum is sayin you are gettin all rematchy cause he kicked your ass

I'm bored and curious if maybe I can enter into this or somethin.... unless I'm not allowed anymore cuz it's too late. Also dunno who I would battle either. Whatever, if anyone can inform me on what to do,t ell me. Only thingI know is it needs to be finished by the 15th, but dunno if i needed to have someone to battle already or somehtin.

whatever, peace...

Re: DRUNKISMS

Originally posted by Drunk214

anyone up to battle me...Im not too good but Im willing to give it a try.:D

hey sin i saw that you painted at the wall downtown.... dope characters as usual. whats the matter dude? cant call nobody??? haha maybe you and i should have a character battle. we can get down on a wall or paper... whatever... lemme know whats up. laters.

Re: DRUNKISMS

Originally posted by Drunk214

anyone up to battle me...Im not too good but Im willing to give it a try.:D

hey sin i saw that you painted at the wall downtown.... dope characters as usual. whats the matter dude? cant call nobody??? haha maybe you and i should have a character battle. we can get down on a wall or paper... whatever... lemme know whats up. laters.