BATTLE THREAD(rules included)

toad_AAA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude everywhere im here to judge and not start any beef> ask toad why he says ur not a judge> he told me on aim that u arent> i have nothing against u and i have loads of graff expeirience> i wrote with plenty of good writers from chi and im not here for any shit talking im just here drinking my beer and judging> PEACE!

Originally posted by TUMBLEIZM

dude everywhere im here to judge and not start any beef> ask toad why he says ur not a judge> he told me on aim that u arent> i have nothing against u and i have loads of graff expeirience> i wrote with plenty of good writers from chi and im not here for any shit talking im just here drinking my beer and judging> PEACE!

yeah sorry man, no beef intended.

ALSO IF UR GONNA START BEEF..THEN LETS MAKE HAMBURGERS! CAUSE IM NOT HERE FOR ANY BULLSHIT! YOU'VE BEEN ON 12OZ FOR 3 MONTHS MORE THAN ME AND U THINK THAT MEANS SHIT?? LEMME TELL U I HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR A LONG LONG TIME AND UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME..SO U DECIDE IF U WANNA END THIS RUCKUS!

ok peace everywhere.... i just dont take shit from nobody.

then willy said: man tell him i started this thread

then willy said: and evey battle has different judges

then willy said: tell him to not shit himself

Originally posted by TUMBLEIZM

ALSO IF UR GONNA START BEEF..THEN LETS MAKE HAMBURGERS! CAUSE IM NOT HERE FOR ANY BULLSHIT! YOU'VE BEEN ON 12OZ FOR 3 MONTHS MORE THAN ME AND U THINK THAT MEANS SHIT?? LEMME TELL U I HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR A LONG LONG TIME AND UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME..SO U DECIDE IF U WANNA END THIS RUCKUS!

ive had about 4 names with about 1000 posts (about 6 months for each) and what was your previous name... i probably know you]

and no, i dont want to start beef

fuuuuuuck it...ima judge... i know most of the people who are battelen..like hecz and dork..... dophe an relek..... etc.... i can be fair..... and im always posten pics in brick slayers and on metal heads.... and sometimes in here..... so i shoulda be a well candidate to be a voter....... please let me know if i can be a judge:p

Originally posted by stank3

fuuuuuuck it...ima judge... i know most of the people who are battelen..like hecz and dork..... dophe an relek..... etc.... i can be fair..... and im always posten pics in brick slayers and on metal heads.... and sometimes in here..... so i shoulda be a well candidate to be a voter....... please let me know if i can be a judge:p

i would let you judge if i were running thread. you are a good candidate

previous names dont mean anything..but it dont matter and if we write graff then we write graff. i dont like to talk about bs a lot so this is my final post until i have to judge again if u want to talk everywhere. go on AIM and talk to me. email for my screen name.

Archived