Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NOUM

No questions..just questions.

Recommended Posts

>>If you could pick one person in the world,third world,middle earth,mags,zion,cartoons,now,then,past,present,future,

whatever,where ever and ask it something who would it be and what would you ask him/her/it..

 

>>I would pick cyclops from the x-men..

 

question:why wear the sunglasses all day and all night..why not just get beam proof contacts..?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

id ask poo bear if he though kanga, roo's mom was hot. nah, seriously though, id meet lao tzu and ask him what the question was.

 

drop rhymes not bombs

(of course, i refer only to real bombs. Drop many paint bombs)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by NOUM

>>

 

question:why wear the sunglasses all day and all night..why not just get beam proof contacts..?!

 

>> i can asnwer that. if he got contacts, how would he put them in? eh? second he opens his eyes a beam of laser would either fry the contacts or would reflect off the contacts and maybe beam himself in the face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh yea so about my question. i would ask yip man to teach me wing chun. and if he didnt i would take out a gun and kill him for not training me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well since we're talking about fictional type characters.

 

I'd ask god why you all aren't dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by unconscience

i'd ask you both what that white shit is dripping from your lips.

 

 

hey ass, u already got a question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by unconscience

i'd ask you both what that white shit is dripping from your lips.

 

Most likely your mothers juices but hey, shouldnt you be in summer school?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the A squad

Member

 

Registered: Apr 2002

Location: shutup girl pants

Posts: 666<<<Crazy

 

Hey,don't go fucking up my thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Gliko

shouldnt you be in summer school?

 

nope, i passed.:king:

 

shouldn't you be hangin from a tree from your balls?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by NOUM

the A squad

Member

 

Registered: Apr 2002

Location: shutup girl pants

Posts: 666<<<Crazy

 

Hey,don't go fucking up my thread.

 

SHUTUP GIRL PANTS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: No questions..just questions.

 

Originally posted by the A squad

>> i can asnwer that. if he got contacts, how would he put them in? eh? second he opens his eyes a beam of laser would either fry the contacts or would reflect off the contacts and maybe beam himself in the face.

LMFAO:lol: :lol: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×