Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sonik3000

New stuff of mine: Kathmandu, Calcutta, Delhi, etc

Yo.

I'm back, and my's site's updated (thanks Big Bird soon Daddy!)

http://www.theartwheredreamscometrue.com

New stuff I did in Kathmandu, Nepal, and Delhi and Calcutta, India, plus some stories. Shit was hot. No, really, there was a lot of shit there, and it was very hot.

Here's some images to get you going, but do visit the site, aiight? That rhymes.

http://www.theartwheredreamscometrue.com/sonik/soniknepal03words.jpg'>

Calcutta (Kolkata) is a beautiful city. I've been there a few times, and my grandma's house is a stones' throw away from Mother Teresa's convent - in Entally (sp) Market. I like what I see here. Good job.

i remember when you came to Chicago a few years back, got any of those flicks?

i really like those photos depicting daily life in the locations where you painted, as in the one with the little girl and the buildings off to the left, the one with the guy on the bike, and the one with the orange and blue sign on the street. these photos give great perspective on how graffiti can compliment urban life.

Sonik, this stuff is great and your work is truly inspirational as to means of getting over and pushing subject and content of street art.

A+

i always liked your shit sonik,but are you independently wealthy,or an international jewel thief,shit,goin to baltimore is far for me

Guest post.

gosh, sonic! I absolutley love the first photo you posted. I'm seriously impressed by these! And tremendously jealous... wow

Originally posted by Sonik3000

bufme1, i've never been to chicago.

my bad, must have been someone with a similar style, i coulda swore it said "sonic".....it was with a "c" , oh well..

sonik comin correct!

your style always fits so well into the 3rd world (for lack of a better description)

congratualtions on grad school!!

get in touch with me man, we should hang out

love,

Are2

wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful ...the best post ive seen in months....saved all the pictures in my harddrive.......makes me want to go to india...

amazing! all fresh, plus 1005230987 bonus points for location and product placement. take me next time. im good at checkers.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now