THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im actually not eatign anything right now...but i am thinking of what im going to muster up wehn i get home....hehehe no ones gonna be at the pad when i get there...no one to eat my food or to take up the kitchen...its aaaaaaaaall me baby for the rest of the week...muwaaahahahahahahaha.....im cookin it and iiiim eatin it...aaaaall hahahahahahhaa.....il be back with the steamy/grilled/ovenbaked/panfried/bbq'ed/marinated details of goodness laterrrrr.....:yum: :king:

okokok...im drunknow....for lunch after class....i came home to start this semi-vacation off right witha sandwich....

so...i decide a bagel sandwich was in order, consisting of toasted bagel, roast beef style ham grilled, italian dry salami, some slices of the biggest fucin avacados ive ever seen, some big tomato and onion slices i had to get last minute, cream cheese on both sides, and a sprinkle of that emrril essence seasoning, and a couple of sierra nevadas courtesy the uh beer donation agency....fuck man that has to be one of the best sandwiches ive had in a long while man.....

and for dinner i mad some tomato/asparagus pasta saad with some multi colored pasta i had in the kitchen and some frozen chicken drumettes with a almondbutter/balsamicvinegarette sauce, a heineken courtesy the beer donation institute and a couple more sierra nevadas....

woooooooaaaah nelly im fuckin full....i think ill make some asparagus and dressing snacks for tonights movie....man what will tomorrow bring....im getting hungry just thinking aobut it....

Archived