Answer me this....

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you attention seeking little fuck go hop on defys dick wit sugar and get off the jocking..you was sweep for one fucking night,you made some lil convo over the net scare you to drop and join a rival team..if thats not bitch enough you tried to im me and explain..talk about fairy tales go lube up defys ass hole and record sugar butt fuck him you bitch

Originally posted by NOUM

you attention seeking little fuck go hop on defys dick wit sugar and get off the jocking..you was sweep for one fucking night,you made some lil convo over the net scare you to drop and join a rival team..if thats not bitch enough you tried to im me and explain..talk about fairy tales go lube up defys ass hole and record sugar butt fuck him you bitch

thats low..:nope:

Guest 150's~

straight soldiers from what i hear.. big up sweep team.. i guess!?!?!?! rofl siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike

you know reading over this thread i came to see how funny it is that people really get mad for no reason at all....someone made a thread asking what the sweep team was, the "answer me this" thread...there was no beef, but then once some of the other more known members (i.e. defy and dhabz) seen that some kids who may have not been around as long as they have were getting some attention they got all mad and tried to steel it by creating a "mop squad", that right there is lame, no one on the sweep team gives a fuck about attention, shit we never even made our selves known to the board besides a signature, it was you guys who created the threads and now its you guys who are all upset talking about posting useless shit...let me fill you in on something EVERYTHING ON CHANNEL ZERO FOR THE MOST PART IS USELESS, EVERYTHING, dont come saying that what we post is a waste of space or what ever, you saying its a waste of space is a waste of space, and you guys saying post whore this post whore that, krook is the only post whore, and he admits it, besides posting is not against the guidelines, if it were, no one would be here, defy and dhabz honestly need to get a life and stop jocking some kids having fun over the internet, as for sugar shes just a follower of defy, so i have nothing to say to her, she'll do what ever defy does, end comment

Archived