ranting, you can too...

Father John

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Gigantic Jug@Jan 19 2006, 01:24 AM

I always have feelings that people are lying to me.. no matter if its in a relationship or not, but maybe i dont allow myself to trust people for a good reason. I just dont wanna get my heart broke. aughh...im depressed

aww...sorry....

...I hate spending an hour writing a post and it gets deleted because its about my newfound crack habit

...I hate people who vandalize the windows of KFC with etch bath...that spanish chick working there was so saddened by it

...I hate people who ride their bikes in the street...stay on the sidewalks fags

...I hate emo chicks who freak out at the bar when I try to talk to them..ugly whores

...I hate people who speed on the highway and then switch into the slow lane and tailgate, and then end up further behind. If they just drove slower in the fast lane, they would get there quicker...idiots

...feeding my cat sux... I'm soo lazy

...the fact that I can't break 100 bowling

...the fact I'm the shittiest fielder on my softball team

...the fact I live in the meth capital yet never tried it and still smoke crack

...that I go onto 12oz instead of working

...the fact that after collecting more than 200 dead shows, I still can't find the ultimate show...

mmmm..

work layoffs that happen every other week..

the hell am i gonna do with all this free time.. its been a week and i so bored its boring..

hate the arabic guy at the closest gas station at my house..cause he cards me for smokes every fuckin time while talkin on the phone and watching american movies dubbed in arabic.. three months of him carding my ass is ill...and not once did he card me for beer...just dont get it..

blowing another pair of headphones pisses me off as well..of wasted probablly 3k in my lifetime on low and high end headphones....and the only pair that where the absolute greatest where a pair of military grade phones from the 80s i bought at a thrift store for 2 bucks...... but my old roomate lost them..

i cant find any of my clip on ties.

tracfones suck.

blew my computer speakers too..

cbr files suck.

i want to see my sister..but dont have the money to fly out to cali right now...its been 3 years..

military benifits dont cover dependants over 18...fuckin lame.

there is no airforce near here...i need a b/x noow..tax free errything

fuck roomates.....children should be born knowing..it would solve alot of worldly hassles...like dumbass roomates...

dude networked 4 fuckin computers added a total of 500gb to all four..installed wireless cards on all of them...

so he could continue a game of starcraft anywhere in the house... the original starcraft...

gonna punch the next -white,mexican,asain person in the neck if i here them say nigga to me or around me in person..

dumy and mero' quips in this thread about hood life make me homesick as hell..

a quote from a frind of mine when i was 12..

"look at that pretty bitch he aint even got no marks onem..lets beat his ass cuz"

i hate paying rent..

i need new glasses..my vision is getting worse..

i hate shaving as well...i dont understand how all the men in my family never got facial hair until they turned 23-29..me included. at least i dont have to worry about back and chest fur.

i want a muffin real bad

I can't stop eating.

After I eat dinner i don't stop.

Today it was: pizza, pepperoni roll, 2 plates of dinner, tortilla chips, pudding, waffles, more chips and possibly apple sauce later on. 2 cans of sprite, 1 nestea, and apple cider.

It's nuts. I own a ton of workout equipment but I haven't used it since the summer. And I feel no need to anytime soon. Within food lies my happiness. Never dissapoints.

-Given i'm a downer, it's winter, i've changed my cellphone, email, aim name. I don't even turn on my new cell. I've stopped watching tv, reading books, smoking, and going out as much. I drink at 2-3am and go to sleep at 5am now. No dates in about 2 or 3 years.

-Hate the commute

-Crows are going bonkers, I saw a 100 deep troupe of em flying around and pecking at garbage yesterday.

-I can only hope they get the bird flu, it's spreads to humans, and starts the beginning of the end of the world.

Archived