Sen Hatch wants to allow companies to destroy computers of illegal music downloaders.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rip

ok unless your like a super program writter and write a super fire for like a router or switch you aint protecting shit. if you have a comercial firewall the goverment agents have no problem getting in. what do you think they train them for? "sorry sir he had a mcaffe firewall, couldnt get threw." ? hell no theyll break right threw that shit. stupid children.

yeah refer to this, they aint destroying shit

"Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) suggested Tuesday that people who download copyright materials from the Internet should have their computers automatically destroyed.

But Hatch himself is using unlicensed software on his official website, which presumably would qualify his computer to be smoked by the system he proposes."

http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,...3,59305,00.html

Originally posted by Esai

Thats some missplaced priorities right there. Hmmm.... Ill ignore all these Huge problems we should address in favor of listening to a few billionare thieves bitch about the money theyre losing. Jesus, will all these politicians and businessmen be happy when they have complete control of our money in this supposed democracy?

EX-FUCKING-ZACTLY.

instead of worrying about something as trivial in the grand scheme of things as fighting an inevitable move towards cheaper/free music (paying 20 bucks for the same crap cd with 2 good songs on it is absurd. so fuck you senator who-the-fuck-ever and your billionaire friends...) why dont they worry about north korea? or the ever unfolding fact that we're the dickhead of the world thats going to get fucked up sooner or later.

secondly, if this fuckhead fucks my computer up with all my work shit and photos on here, i will put a bullet in his fucking head. stupid motherfucker. get a life.

what the fuck? republicanism is failing. we elect people to represent us, yet we get all kinds of idiots like senator hatch.

my say in this is: boycott hatch. he was elected by the people, to the people and for the people and he's not doing his duty as a senator to represent the people's best interests. if he isn't re-elected, what say does he have on this matter? none.

Originally posted by rubbish heap

my say in this is: boycott hatch. he was elected by the people, to the people and for the people and he's not doing his duty as a senator to represent the people's best interests. if he isn't re-elected, what say does he have on this matter? none.

That's a good idea, but it's 100% impossible unless you're a registered voter in Utah.

i am going to poop in that dudes cereal then peee in his coffee then throw a brick in his mercede's windsheild then take any cd, tape and record he owns and make him eat them then if he wants them back he will be forced to download them

there are very few cds i will actually buy and they will only be from people who deserve it like some underground artist so some ruch muther fucker will never get my money

Archived