sketch.

Ckit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still likin ya styuff man.. but like everyone else says, color em! It'd look that much iller lol. though I still like em without 3D and without color too.. guess it makes em harder to read, but I read em just fine. My favorite is the one you said you made floatin or somethin. I like that one. It's different than a lot of other ones ya did... like the bottom isnt like all on one curved/striaght line and i dunno, the style of the letters looks hot and I'm feelin the way you did ONE lol. Yea, so keep at it man, you got good stuff, and an original style... which IMO is damn important. Cuz who wants to look like everyone else... you'd rather have a style that people know it's you when they see it. So keep at it, good work and yea, I'm ramblin haha... peace.

shits nice

I like your shit. Its nice to see fresh shit that doesn't resemble everything else. In my opinion asking for criticism it a good way to improve but dont take it all to heart I think alot of your colorings fit your style...do what you feel...keep working.

Re: shits nice

Originally posted by krysto502

In my opinion asking for criticism it a good way to improve but dont take it all to heart I think alot of your colorings fit your style...do what you feel...keep working.

i love criticism. especially when its bad. the harsher(sp?) it is the harder it makes me work to improve my stuff. so if you can find even the smallest thing that you think is wrong with my sketches then tell me.

i only like the very first one, and the overlapping on the left side annoys me. try not completely connecting those lines, like this: ----- |----- <~ the space before the intersecting line. i don't think that makes sense.

bro, ur sketch is too simple, it lacks definition and style, i gotta be honest and keep it real, sorry. u gotta get some flow in your sketches dude. i was doing that shit when i was like 15, so keep trying. watch and look at the way guys like askew hit it up. it flows. more complicated doesn't always mean better.

peace:king:

Re: Re: sketch.

Originally posted by STRYDER

bro, ur sketch is too simple, it lacks definition and style, i gotta be honest and keep it real, sorry. u gotta get some flow in your sketches dude. i was doing that shit when i was like 15, so keep trying. watch and look at the way guys like askew hit it up. it flows. more complicated doesn't always mean better.

peace:king:

that sounds very hypocritical ya know... look what you said first. "ur sketch is TOO SIMPLE". Then at the end you go... "more complicated doesn't always mean better"... referrin to his sketches bein complicated and not havin to be cuz it doesn't always mean it makes it any better.

now is it jsut me or does that sound totally hypocritical? Your sayin it's too simple at first... thens ayin to tone it down and make it less complicated.

Yea, so... make some sense man! But maybe ya just messed up on ya wordin or somethin or maybe I'm readin it wrong, but yea... I just felt like sayin somethin cuz I'm bored.

peace.

Archived