sketch.

Ckit

now why dont you try putting those simple letters together to make a word. Or is that what you just posted? I dont know they all look like one big maze to me. For your simples, it would be a good idea to put your letters right next to each other rather than on top....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

plastyk-i just like to draw big.

scrabble-yea those were just simples of the letters by themselves. also, when i paint simple styles (which is almost all the time) i always put them side by side.

^^^ yes i know, i suck at coloring. i almost never color my sketches because i didnt havve a black book(until today, woop woop!) so i felt it was a waste. and its hard to see the sketch when i take them at night to paint if they are colored. so it messes me up.

Nice stuff... and the 3D looks good in that last one, I think lol. I dunno tho since you colored it weird, it is hard to tell what is what the green and blue in the letters and then i dunno, it jsut looks weird. The Chris one has good 3D cept if you notice, not all ya lines are perfectly paralell and some go a lil off and stuff, nota big deal, but it's an easy thing to fix and makes it look better, ya know? But whatever... cool stuff like I said before and just work on the colorin like people said... and um buy markers if ya dont got any, get some crayolas or colored pencils (can fade), dont need to have the crazy good markers or anythin... just anyhtin is fine really.... but prismas and shti jsut look lots better, expensive tho :(

Archived