ASKEW TMD-SUK (NEW ZEALAND)

????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Yo i had never seen this fool shit before, but i like what i see... nice style with some funky colors

Ah could that be because...um...um...i dunno....ahhh, hez from new zealand!!! dont call him a fool coz hez like the shit down under, AND FUCK! FOR U IMMATURE LITTLE FUCKS< IM NOT RIDING HIS COCK!!!:mad:

HEY ASKEW.

ARE YOU THE ONLY PERSON WHO SHAMELESSLY PROMOTES THEMSELVES ON THIS FORUM. OR AM I MISSING SOME OTHER THREADS? NO DISRESPECT THOUGH......YOUR PAINTINGS ARE NICE.

hey mate.. I think it would have been more eatarse if I started the thread in the first place, but I didn't.. I just came on here one day and there was a thread about me.. I was like damn! Then I started posting more up to date flicks of my stuff (being conscious of the older stuff being all that was on here) and ended up keeping a dialogue with peeps on here and updating th thread quite often. I would say I'm not the only person posting my own shit on here though, just maybe one of the only ones posting under my graffiti name.

Archived