ASKEW TMD-SUK (NEW ZEALAND)

????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aside from that extension coming off the back of the k- which im sure u threw in to take up space, but it doesnt have the energy and flow of the rest of the peice ---this piece is dope

HUH?-WHAT?! -THAT IS ACCENTUATES THE RHYTHM AND FLOW OF THE PIECE. ASKEW HAS A VERY SOULFUL GROOVE IN HIS STYLE...I THINK HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING, ALTHOUGH I AM SURE HE VALUES YOUR SUPERIOR EXPERTISE.

-I AM SURE JAMES BROWN WOULD STILL BE GREAT WITHOUT ALL OF THE "HIT-ME!'S AND HIGH PITCHED SQUEALS...BUT THEN HE WOULD NOT BE THE GOD FATHER OF SOUL WOULD HE?...

--

:D :D :D

HUH?-WHAT?! -THAT IS ACCENTUATES THE RHYTHM AND FLOW OF THE PIECE. ASKEW HAS A VERY SOULFUL GROOVE IN HIS STYLE...I THINK HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING, ALTHOUGH I AM SURE HE VALUES YOUR SUPERIOR EXPERTISE.

-I AM SURE JAMES BROWN WOULD STILL BE GREAT WITHOUT ALL OF THE "HIT-ME!'S AND HIGH PITCHED SQUEALS...BUT THEN HE WOULD NOT BE THE GOD FATHER OF SOUL WOULD HE?...

--

:D :D :D

Thanks heaps jet Black.. I take that as the highest compliment bro!

Here's something new from yesterday..

askew_phat1fotress07.jpg

Yo ASKEW. watsup. Im from cape town . SA. wondering if you can do me a favour. Wana get a tatoo representing my city. " The Mother City" . Can u please write that in a dope handstyle and put it up on this page or email it to me, would be fuckin sick if you could! Thanks. peace

Like your style a lot Askew! The fat lines with the flowish style you have really makes the pieces alive, and even thou the fillins are quite simple, technicaly, they're great! For example when an arrow comes from a letter and you skip the lines on it and just color it diferently!

Been trying to do highlights in sort of the same style as yours on some pieces but it's hard to get them as clean as yours.

Ceep em coming! =)

maybe things are just different in the states but i really could care less about what people have to say about my shit..not saying im an asshole but i worry about my own styles aside from the few pointers me and my boys give each other. this guy is legit and has put in a ton of work. critiques are unecessary but props to him for keeping his cool..i think its all good