ASKEW TMD-SUK (NEW ZEALAND)

????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have alot of mates who solely focus on painting legals but they claim to be aerosol artists and in reality have nothing to do with graffiti besides the same utensils ie spray paint.a definition of graffiti taken from google is:the illegal or unauthorized defacing of a building, wall or other edifice or object by painting or otherwise marking it with words etc.....i have never seen nor heard of anything illegal done by you.trains bombing etc to any real degree although u say thats wat your history is.

how can u claim to be a graffer when graffiti is an illegal act.

for someone like seen for example who has done more than his share of "graffiti" to focus on walls now is understandable considering age,consiquences, all that shit but for someone to not even pay there so called dues it is completly different...

im not getting on the jelous copout.people who do walls can paint to there hearts content but to front like a graffer when there is clearly a devide and no real reason besides trying to gain or fake some street cred is wak.

without being sarcastic good on you for getting down with suk,for winning w4g and for painting with cunts across the world .none of its graffiti though.

i have alot of mates who solely focus on painting legals but they claim to be aerosol artists and in reality have nothing to do with graffiti besides the same utensils ie spray paint.a definition of graffiti taken from google is:the illegal or unauthorized defacing of a building, wall or other edifice or object by painting or otherwise marking it with words etc.....i have never seen nor heard of anything illegal done by you.trains bombing etc to any real degree although u say thats wat your history is.

for someone like seen for example who has done more than his share of "graffiti" to focus on walls now is understandable considering age,consiquences, all that shit but for someone to not even pay there so called dues it is completly different...

im not getting on the jelous copout.people who do walls can paint to there hearts content but to front like a graffer when there is clearly a devide and no real reason besides trying to gain or fake some street cred is wak.

without being sarcastic good on you for getting down with suk,for winning w4g and for painting with cunts across the world .none of its graffiti though.

Sorry folks for reposting these. I think you'll find that I'm relatively active in most areas besides street tagging.. I haven't done too many tags in the past 4 years or so. But to say that I'm just faking street cred is to not really know me. I just do a healthy amount of everything. I can post more if you like?

askew_ventsdominion06.jpg

askew_ventsgold06.jpg

askew_repoventscombat06.jpg

askewgold.jpg

askewtmdizzle.jpg

askew_ventseyecon06.jpg

askew_ryzwbsiknsilvers06.jpg

askew_ventscombat06.jpg

askew_silvercarlaw06.jpg

askew_pest5qtown06.jpg

askew_smashjersbasel06.jpg

What the fck is "graffer" anyways?:D

Sorry folks for reposting these. I think you'll find that I'm relatively active in most areas besides street tagging.. I haven't done too many tags in the past 4 years or so. But to say that I'm just faking street cred is to not really know me. I just do a healthy amount of everything. I can post more if you like?

i wouldnt use the word 'active' to describe what you do illegally, it takes away from cats that are actually active. c

onsidering every picture you posted is low key hide away spots. you should just rep what you do (legal pieces, legal productions).

theres nothing wrong with doing whatever you want to do, aslong as your not claiming to be more.

im aware that you have a nice little answer for everything but im really not looking for one.

i wouldnt use the word 'active' to describe what you do illegally, it takes away from cats that are actually active. c

onsidering every picture you posted is low key hide away spots. you should just rep what you do (legal pieces, legal productions).

theres nothing wrong with doing whatever you want to do, aslong as your not claiming to be more.

im aware that you have a nice little answer for everything but im really not looking for one.

An opinion from a anonymous shit mouth dosent mean jack. Askew does what he does, why do you care so much, are you jealous because he's shining and people around the globe know who he is? Dudes painting with the worlds best, do you think theyd be fucking with him if he was a chump? You should stick to painting with your children that tell you youre the realest.

One with vent from a while ago is visable from a free ware i think i heard. How fucking far do you want him to go. So many dipshit hater. If someone wants to just paint legals fine. Trains fine who cares. Not once in this thread have i seen him claim to be the realest or the best even though he probabbly burns 98% of this form.

Lets see if we can keep this to flicks and c onstructive conversation not callin him out on every minor detail.

farr aint you just a magnet for haters....cool to see a range of stuff tho man,throwies,chromies,pieces...shot.pz holmes

Haha! It's funny cos' I used that exact quote to describe myself recently in an iterview in Juice magazine.. The interview was printed in German but I have the english translation if anyone want's me to post it up.. It's about 3000 words though! hahaha

Thanks for all the discussion, positive, negative, constructive etc.. All is appreciated.

to validate an opinion like that you must be putting in a lot of illegal work yourself. Why dont you drop your name? Im struggling to think who you could be though.

Some fucking ace shit in this thread, good to see stuff from our little country getting noticed all over the world.

Askew, I noticed you've said before that you don't spend much money on paint cause you use left overs from jobs. By jobs do you mean legal stuff or do you actually work in an environment that gives you access to paint?...if you don't mind me asking...haha :p

Archived