ASKEW TMD-SUK (NEW ZEALAND)

????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's my first piece of 06... damn it took the longest time!

it's with Diva and Phat One.

askew_divaphatpollen06.jpg

Your style has simplified over the year. I like it.

I think this one needs to be seen again. A lot wilder than your recent ones.

Keep up the good work!

just a quick question to Askew.In regards to the simplifing of your style over the year i was just wondering if this is more the direction you would like to head with your style and if so what is the thought process behind this and the benefits or drawbacks?

no diss just wanted to know your thoughts

cheers mate

Askew. Can’t get enough! Q: I’ve noticed over the years some of your collabs have feat. Deus TMD RFC. One word, legend. I’m assuming you’re mates, which is why I thought I’d ask if you know of anywhere I can catch more of his work? Not being a kiwi local means I only really ever see his stuff, graff or fine(?), through your sharing. Was also wondering if you’re aware of the kind of artists, styles, comics, study etc. that have had an influence on him, speshly his characters and perspective work.

Ps. Sorry to nerd out so hard, and cool if its not up for discussion, but I’m a graff geek down deep, and enjoy the education!

I’ve attached some Askew/Deus stuff below for the viewing. Check the bouncing perspective in the house in the first one… sorta technical but loose, loving it! :)

Peace.

askew_silvers41.jpg

Askew10.jpg

Askew15.jpg

Askew17.jpg

Askew12.jpg

Askew16.jpg

sup people!

Wassup Amuck! how's things man? Yo Tuxan Man.. Yeah I'm just enjoying the funk right now.. just painting fast, simple and with that awkward rock.. Well trying to anyway haha!

Paper.. yeah Deus has been a mate of mine since High school and we have done a lot of stuff together..He's in TMD also.. Dudes nuts, but not really a computer literate type of fella so he doesn't get on here and post his flicks, or anyway really.. I can't even begin to prop him enough for his illustration/painting etc.. he's so sick.. maybe one of the best in the world IMO. He's doing some crazy stuff right now too cos' he just got his prize paint from W4G.. will try post soon..

here's some goodies...a busy night.

askew_ventsgold06.jpg

askew_repoventscombat06.jpg

askewgold.jpg

askewtmdizzle.jpg

sup everyone.. this is what us broke ass cats did on the weekend with a handful of black cans and some discarded bucket paint.. I'm happy as with this wall!

askew_bnwgi06.jpg

with Yeshua (Dyle52), Ehco (Oche SUG), Exist and Deus..

yo how did you do cutbacks and the halo on that? been on my mind ever since i saw it...peace

Archived