ASKEW TMD-SUK (NEW ZEALAND)

????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do u generally use beltons or montanas or krylons or a variety of the mix? cuz all your colors are so vibrant n like stick out really well

thats cos he chooses his colours well, ya know?

if he did a peice with vomit-green and cumstain orange i doubt itd matter what brand of paint he used it wouldnt look vibrant etc...

heard you guys been rocking ironlak paint whats it like?

yeah man.. done a few pieces with ironlak now, it's really good! they got their product pretty sorted now and it's great there's someone pretty much local making paint because it solves two big problems for us out here.. steady supply and accessable price. Will be dope when it hits NZ, will change the game here a lot.

the last few walls I posted and that truck, plus all the stuff from melbourne is all in ironlak.

yo Askew...you should meet "Ouija" from the east coast of the states. i think you guys would have alot to talk about

Yeah we actually spoke a bit via this site a while back.. was doing trade on some sketches but kinda lost touch.. dudes mad good, we are definitely on some similar shit at times too haha!

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah we actually spoke a bit via this site a while back.. was doing trade on some sketches but kinda lost touch.. dudes mad good, we are definitely on some similar shit at times too haha!

Yo, sorry i never got back to you. I did a sketch for you a while back, but just got busy and too lazy to take a flick. Seeing this post jogged my memory. You have great, great letters, bro.

l_b188f03e525d862b1eb8a35e7e7e014f.jpg

Yo, sorry i never got back to you. I did a sketch for you a while back, but just got busy and too lazy to take a flick. Seeing this post jogged my memory. You have great, great letters, bro.

l_b188f03e525d862b1eb8a35e7e7e014f.jpg

HAL is a fukin machine, name tradin goin down between the two of you?!?!

this drawing is fukin bonkers

• 2 weeks later...

Archived