-MODE2-

Pinup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3db06b3127cce88c99f6b21fa0000001610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3db06b3127cce88c99f7121e00000001610'>

the best character painter ever in my opinion. :king:

the above two scans are from xplicit grafx vol2 issue #5 (january 2001). to see the rest of the wall you have to buy it. support magazines! you can't carry the internet around with you - or read it on the crapper! ;)

the best character painter ever in my opinion. :king:

Its like 1 of those albums you see on t.v The best Charecter Painter EVER

He lead the way....

Clocked a old Echo piece nice...Also nice to see some boxer stuff did'nt know he past away R.I.P to the man...

Originally posted by pusher_teeII

if you see him in person....snap madd flicks of him...he will bug! More than most!

HA!

Straight letters for days!!!!!!!

Characters on LOCK!

UNDENIABLE!

I wish I had a flik of the peice he did in Cleveland a few years back.

• 4 weeks later...

LEGEND

does anyone have flicks of the shit he painted at that abandoned airport in germany in like 94-95ish? it said "mothers music" or something and was a few female characters playing instruments if i recall....i got flicks in some old german mag ill hunt down and scan if no one has em, but they are my faves.

Originally posted by cheerleader

LEGEND

does anyone have flicks of the shit he painted at that abandoned airport in germany in like 94-95ish? it said "mothers music" or something and was a few female characters playing instruments if i recall....i got flicks in some old german mag ill hunt down and scan if no one has em, but they are my faves.

^^

prefer his old stuff, with the Chrome Anglez him Pride Zaki D scribbla etc!! cheerleader check www.aerosolplanet.com for old mode2 stuff

• 1 year later...

Archived