The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I have been meaning to comment on this one.

Where's this at?

It reminds me of a port in PR that you arrive at when you head to the Bacardi Distillery.

Well you have given me love, but I thank you for more love. Its in Detroit in the Eastern market. On saturdays the place is full of people and farmers selling their produce, any other day it is a ghost town. This was one of those days.

Oh, and its on an old minolta xg-1 35mm.

in other brock news that little to no one is interested in but I announce anyway, www.notraces.com has always been awesome, but lately it has just inspired me to do more work with film. I bought myself an eos 650..first eos camera canon made. It uses all the same EF and EF-S lenses so I am set to start using film for the first time in a long while. I'm very excited about that.

354690850_06fe9817e7_o.jpg

i likes this a lot!

some really inspirational stuff on this thread, makes me a bit jealous lol

just wondering if anyone could tell me some names of photographers whos work is mostly of around cities that they like? i cant seem to find any that i like or that really stand out. would be much apreciated