The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is why I aint been painten that much no more lol

I did this add in photoshop and took the photos too..

it was my final project for one of my classes this quater

coronaad5.jpg

coronaad1.jpg

coronaad2.jpg

coronaad3.jpg

coronaad4.jpg

coronaad6.jpg

coronaad7.jpg

coronaad8.jpg

did this book layout and brochure for a final project too

i took all the corona photos too..

coronabrochure1.jpg

coronabrochure2.jpg

164997950_70df7487ab.jpg

164997987_73af7bb16d.jpg

EDIT: I took this picture at work after we lost power for 36 hours. The meat was all thrown out because the back up generators dont power the refrigeration anywhere in the store. When the power first went out, this room was packed with everything they could fit and a huge amount of dry ice (thats why it looks foggy) but after the power was out for too long, they had to throw everything out.

yea ill have to copyright them pronto ... but im tryen to think of another idea of the " We Chill" one like haven the bottle in something else with ice in it .. or if i could find a mini table and 2 mini chairs and have chillin there lol ,,, nah i dunno ..

oh and this is my first photography class ... !!!!!!!!!! ill post some more

nice phtos yall..

yea ill have to copyright them pronto ... but im tryen to think of another idea of the " We Chill" one like haven the bottle in something else with ice in it .. or if i could find a mini table and 2 mini chairs and have chillin there lol ,,, nah i dunno ..

oh and this is my first photography class ... !!!!!!!!!! ill post some more

nice phtos yall..

you are probably kidding, but you can't coyright those images or even trade mark the copy. Corona, who is probably under contract with a "Deutsch'esk agency ", will probably decline from speaking with you. Don't stress it because those adds are good... the " party hard" copy is a little obvious, but the others are funny without beiong too frat-boy lame. And the art direction is on point. While I hope you sell the campaign.... it's more likely that it, along with the rest of your book will get you a good internship at a place like pushpin or pentagram. Good luck.