Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
oldenglish

This is YOUR Financial Future, Please Click Now.

Really though....this is your financial future.

The longer you wait the less money you make.

CLICK NOW AND MAKE MORE MONEY>>>>>ESPECIALLY MISTER RAVEN>>>>>>>>

you get a check in the mail.......

yeah willy.....fuck money.....and have little money trees that grow and prosper........duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Truthfully fill out the information and research it. It costs like $133 bucks to start at $19.95 a month for thousands a month potential.

Just Do It.

www.imagine2020.com/765542402

That number after the slash is probably used to uniquely identify a certain "account". If you're trying to get people to click so you can make 15 cents or some shit, there's no way in hell I'm gonna click (I wouldn't've anyway). Go advertise somewhere else.

Originally posted by oldenglish

Truthfully fill out the information and research it. It costs like $33 bucks to start at $19.95 a month for thousands a month potential.

Just Do It.

yes it costs $33 to get into the scam, and then $20 a month to stay in the scam, and you can make THOUSANDS a month by finding other suckers to pay $33 and $19.95 a month thereafter..

classic pyramid scheme

fuck off with the scammy bullshit

well theres money back garuntees on the sign up fee for the first ten days and the products are garunteed money back for one year if not satisfied.

so while it may be a pyramid scheme......i never said you had to accept or try it.

in fact you can even get free product right now......

but anyway....

10/4.......ill be fucking off now.

Guest BROWNer

whoa! oldenglish is simultaneously anti-american imperialism,

and a suave capitalist too! dynamic!

:loopy2:

no offense gooch, but why would i represent a NYC label when if I wanted to I could make my own. I was going to buy a tshirt or a hat, I would buy it from someone I know or design my own. But hey, if i getta chunky check I got no problem dropping hunds on every little clothing label.

Besides, amway sells you a bunch of junk and stuff you can allready get. Imagine2020 assists you in maintaining your health with nutracuticals. And of course, if anything shady happens to me on their part I garuntee I will pursue action with the better business bureau and leave a detailed explanation here.

and THANK YOU SO MUCH MODS FOR NOT CLOSING THIS.

I owe you one.

Peace.

word, im chilllllen.

Allthough, a high ranked seller claimed that these products cured his wifes fibra milage (im sure thats spelled wrong).

Dont Sleep.