people that you would like to punch through the phone

SleepOnIt

ahh, fucking people lemme tell you. retarded by nature. i work tech support for my company, and get a bunch of calls every day, some of those people are allright and need helo and some people are just assholes that need to be shot. today i got one of those people (from team fuckhead), calls in and immediatly asks to be given to a supervisor, which isnt procedure. so i tell him, fine i will do that, but i need to know the nature of the call so that we can properly tech it. and hes all like gimme a supervisor, and i said cant do it untill i know what is going on. and hes like escalate the call now fucker. and i go, click, have fun waiting in the cue. but i just dont get how some people call in and want something from me, and tell me how simple theyr problem is, or how we suck cause the shit is fucked up (which is 99% of the time theyr fault), and expect for me to let them be verbaly abusive. dickheads.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its not even like a help desk, i dont deal with the shit i fix the shit. and it really isnt bad for the ammount i make...it just baffles me when people call and ask where the any key is. you know press any key to continue...and i know thats from the simpsons, but that is some real life shit.

haha...yeah, they used to talk about that kind of stuff in the school/training i attended....people would call down saying there moniter was completly black and it would turn out they just hadent turned it on...jeez, i cant imagine that shit on a daily basis...you ever see that skit nick burns the computer guy on SNL, i could completly see myself turning into that just due to overwhelming stupidity....minus the clothes and hair style that is...

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

yea, a friend of mine worked tech support for like a year, and he has all sorts of stories about how stupid people are..... one time a guy called asking where the CD-Rom drive was..... he couldnt find it cuz he was using the damn thing as a cup holder!

I have a friend that works for the help line for a major US automaker. He was telling me about a call he got awhile ago.

Guy calls up saying that his cruise control isn't working. When my friend asks him to explain exactly what happened the guy gets all pissed off and says it just doesn't work. Finally he finds out that the guy put the car on cruise control and he and the ol' lady take a nap. The car runs off the road and crashes. This guy thought that cruise control would just drive the car for him.

Some people are totally stupid.

yo i work tech support too!!

it suks balls but having access to free internet and other varios things its easy ass money!

------------------

i hate working and afte 5 really good yars with this girl out of no where she says i love you but im not in love with you! and bam its over!!

Archived