Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
intercept

koncept vs. madcappa

..holy shit this a graffiti battle from another site me(koncept)vs. madcappa the reason iam postin this here is because the people there dont know fuckin graff and are fuckin voting for this newbie his letters are pre-school.....i just did a 5 min pen piece and ripped him but the dumbasses at this site thought he won.....iam just posting this here so i can get comments from real writer cause if this guy acaully beat me...iam done....

http://www.hiphop-elements.com/phpBB/viewt...der=asc&start=0

i like the site cause i do rhymes and shit there...i didnt like my drawing either bu his shit was really bad.........yo dr.dazz email me or hit me up on aim iam on msn to but rarelly...my email is mckoncept@hotmail.com...ohh ya ive talked to naos a few times mostly just smoked with him but his downing for painting i think....ive got a new job and abit of paint if you wanna bomb cause my frind ceotwo is always down to bomb.....

I wouldn't wipe my ass with that piece madcapa did. I mean just look at that P. Look at it! And thats the least of its problems!

Originally posted by Ethik

I wouldn't wipe my ass with that piece madcapa did. I mean just look at that P. Look at it! And thats the least of its problems!

what p...all i see is a bunch of undecipherable lines. its garbage.;)

Originally posted by Ethik

What if you did not have any toilet paper? Then would ya!:confused:

yea....hyrax i got more shit that was just a 5min pen shit....i dont draw as much anymore but i got some nice handstyles ill see what i can dig up to post.........

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this