best soundtrack you own/downloaded.

atc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr
41b69330dca074e6d9ce5010.L.jpg

got this for 2 bucks at a garage sale. this is my friend's birthday present, haha.

why did they make such horrible music....

bump from 2001

(aka doing a search before making a new thread)

The first disc of the It's all gone pete tong soundtrack is amazing.

I haven't heard the second disc yet, but it's probably more uptempo dance stuff.

eh...i passed on this cd because djs in a row_Schwab and richter scale madness_and you will know us by the trail of dead wasn't on it. but you say its good, huh?

there's a song in the movie played during the scene Wilde is driving up to a club in a bmw convertable with two chicks in camoflage. do you know the name of this song? and is it on the soundtrack? (seriously, i gotta get this song)

kids

lost in translation

there's a song in the movie played during the scene Wilde is driving up to a club in a bmw convertable with two chicks in camoflage. do you know the name of this song? and is it on the soundtrack? (seriously, i gotta get this song)

get the soundrack then, it's on it for sure.

I've got the movie so let me go check

i got it. thanks again man, you just made my night. i wasted too much time looking for that song.

both songs they used by the beta band were good, and correcting my earlier post, they did include djs in a row (disc 2, track 2). so, even though they left off richter scale madness (used during the scene Wilde runs along the dirt path at dusk and my favorite track of the movie), i think i may have to get this cd.

Fight Club Soundtrack

Archived