failing out of school.

Guest FlamingHobo

Guest FlamingHobo

so...i just got the shaft on a grade and i was on academic probation..so im done...luckily the industry i am persuing doesn't really require a degree..but i have spent a lot of time here..and it sucks...i am in the process of fighting to stay afloat..i got screwed over on some bitch shit...never let a school tell you that you're anything less than a business client.ASTA LA VISTA FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, you must've known you were in trouble a long time ago..

no school administration is gonna give you a break on grades..they don't do your homework for you

you may develop personal connections with students and teachers, but i have never heard of a student who had an administrator as a friend, or who got a break on something they handle..seriously, get used to it...the nightmare of administration is all over this country, and they aren't there to help..

think of social security, IRS, medicare, the public school system, parole boards, HMO's, etc..all organizations, supposedly set up to help, with cutthroat administrators who don't give a shit about anyone

I made it through highschool while living on my own. Really highschool isnt important unless you want to go on to college. I dont know too many Non College Degree requiring jobs that give a shit if you passed highschool or not as long as you can read write and do math at an 8th grrade level.

But you should really strive to educate yourself though. If not for yourself for the future of your country.

(This below isn't directed at you Flame boy)

The mind set of the average college student has me fucked up. I was talking to a college professor who is a friend of the family and he was saying that kids attitudes are "Well i paid tuition so I deserve the grade whether i know this shit or not."

This is fucking crazy

OK My rant is done

Originally posted by !@#$%

that's funny..

i can name more than a few in the crew that have college degrees, and high school diplomas, myself included

aight....

no successfull graffiti artist has a high school diploma, so keep up the bad work!

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I made it through highschool while living on my own. Really highschool isnt important unless you want to go on to college. I dont know too many Non College Degree requiring jobs that give a shit if you passed highschool or not as long as you can read write and do math at an 8th grrade level.

But you should really strive to educate yourself though. If not for yourself for the future of your country.

(This below isn't directed at you Flame boy)

The mind set of the average college student has me fucked up. I was talking to a college professor who is a friend of the family and he was saying that kids attitudes are "Well i paid tuition so I deserve the grade whether i know this shit or not."

This is fucking crazy

OK My rant is done

yeah no doubt, the average college student is a (no offense) white middle class suburban.

Originally posted by Grant_Wood

yeah no doubt, the average college student is a (no offense) white middle class suburban.

yeah way to stereotype and generalize..

no doubt the average college student in my college is black,spanish,indian,chinese lower middle class urban. the chinese are foreign students staying here, living off scholarships. the white middle class suburbans are the *minority* here. all things considered my college is in suburbia and this is the student population. white people are increasingly the minority. although i have to say being white you get ignored and treated like a minority. sort of like being the only black kid in an all white school..

and really if you fail its your fault. ..atleast thats the lesson i've learned. my biggest problem is the style certain professors choose to teach in and the fact that the classrooms are lowered to the lowest intelligence in class. which makes for boring discussions and work. although i guess its good having easy work and class discussions which are bullshit. **metallix double post tRiCk*

On another note,

Have you ever looked up a word in the dictionary and not known a key word in the deffinition in turn making you look up two words to get one definition thus doubling your linguistic exuberance for the day.

Or when you look up a word and the definiton has that word you were looking

up in it. That just doesnt make any sense.

my school is WAYYY different than you'r little 13 hour a week college lives...and im not failing because i "didn't do my homework"...its obviously a mistake with the grades..they were originally posted as me getting a B..which is what i deserved..then apparently..on the 13th they were posted as a "revised" grade sheet..i didn't see it until today..and only looked at it by chance..being that it's now the 20th..and as long as ive been here there has never been a revision on any grade sheet...i find it strange..not to mention you get 7 days to try and get grades fixed..fancy that i see the paper on the 20th..after 5..

Just a small town girl

Livin' in a lonely world

She took the midnight train going anywhere

Just a city boy

Born and raised in South Detroit

He took the midnight train going anywhere

A singer in a smoky room

The smell of wine and cheap perfume

For a smile they can share the night

It goes on and on and on and on

(Chorus)

Strangers waiting