· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

That abortti 13 split is going for like $350 on discogs. If you bought that, i hope you didn't pay anything close to that amount. Could have bought some Burzum og presses for that kinda coin.

it was a finnish boot. got it for 7 bucks. haven't really been buying to much shit in a long time so i wound up getting shit i wanted on vinyl but passed up a ton or own on mp3/cd. that split was a lil extra bonus catch. old heads givin up the wax for weed. i'll be on the come up the next few weeks. my collection got a lil bit out of hand so i gotta be real picky.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

intended on probably never posting this, but that went out the window i guess. been listening to the Misfits A LOT again lately so i figured why not, im sure someone can appreciate this haha. had this for a few years now.

misfits.jpg

also found this flick on my photobucket. anyone ever listen to the Mad Rats album in the top left?

records.jpg

its kinda funny, you can tell the record is recorded in 33 and is meant to be played as such. but on the record they have it down as 45.. which makes it sound crazy fast.

fuckin nerds haha.

i like it too, saw them last summer in nyc and it was one of the best shows i have ever been too, even tho the night ended with me trying to fight a bouncer, after getting the shit kicked out me b/c i look punk and not skin. got thrown out into a pile of trash and fell asleep...lucky for me my buddies picked me up. helluva night

also found this flick on my photobucket. anyone ever listen to the Mad Rats album in the top left?

records.jpg

its kinda funny, you can tell the record is recorded in 33 and is meant to be played as such. but on the record they have it down as 45.. which makes it sound crazy fast.

fuckin nerds haha.

that tragedy/totalitar split was released at pointless fest 04 with a black ink on black special cover when i was standing at the armegedon table really high looking at shirts. some guy put the box out infront of me so i grabbed one and looked at it for like 10 minutes and then decided to buy it. i turn around and theres like 200 kids all clammering to get that shit pissed i took so long haha.

an my boy has a record played with 78 so we'll freak kids out listening to shit super fast. also many many bands sound way better slowed down.