saint_patricks

maekr

Originally posted by painthuffer

how come everyone is doing weird names that are missing vowels like...phrEkl, spEktr, mAEkr, fUkr.

Anyway, like somebody said some of the flix in the burners section are not burners, like that reck piece is terrible.

I dig those else characters.

Thoes all hav vowels in them :lol: :lol: :lol: A E I O U Y

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

everyone should stop calling out names, saying this letter looks like this guys letter, or shit like that. it's a fucking letter. it may be similar but who says that's on purpose? you do know that it's possible for things to look alike and not have any influence from the other, right?

• 4 weeks later...

yo mate judging by your outlines all you need rto do is sketch paint skecth paint for a while youi are already develping your own style just keep it up..nice stuff i'd like to see it on a wall so if you got flicks then post them on the sketch/paint thread were people can go"the T looks the same as the sketch" :) good work soljah

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Originally posted by willy.wonka

make your A lower case, capitalize your R.extend that bar for your K so it doesnt look like youre biting awake. you guys should paint with eachother

dont listen to this fag.... keep doing what you do and eventually it will morph in to something more tyte...its just on paper anyways...

Archived