Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
maekr

saint_patricks

technique - B

original style - D

overall score - C+

bonus:

It's clean and crisp. Going too wild too soon is the first major mistake.

You've passed that point, it's all gravy from here on in! Keep at it.

Guest willy.wonka

that K looks like awake's, along with some other letters..are you him?

it looks almost exactly the same...you just added a couple of circles.

The K is strange... add some 3D and some color...experiment with a new fill or shading and what not...jazz that shit up

Guest willy.wonka

make your A lower case, capitalize your R.extend that bar for your K so it doesnt look like youre biting awake. you guys should paint with eachother

Originally posted by ]:{o>

good but the "T" reminds me of emit

I thought I knew that t, meh its probably unitentional...Anyways, I usualy use a few colors and try to get like a center gradient thing going in my peices. Or I will color it all one color then airbrush in some shinyness gradience to give my shit some depth. For the 3d part I usually color it a light color in the middle then blend in a darker shade for some light effect. or I will do an inline and separate it with a line through the center of the whole peice. If I do that tho, I usually dont color it. it really depends on the style of peice your doing tho, for yours I would give my shit more of a body and then do a center gradient. (thats where its lightest in the center then shades out in a circle to black) Also I think yours would look better if 1) you made the 3ds go to the center or 2) you kept them all at the same angle as they are and added some depth to the letters themselves or perspective because they wouldent all have the exact same 3d angles unless you were looking from a side angle in which case the letters would be smaller as they went on. But then you get in to 3d and you need to know all about typography and shit. But keep it up, look at stuff around you and keep the perspective in mind and it would look alot better.

Guest BdMiK

letter style is good. Try to connect the letters. letters by themselves just don't look as good as they could be. Peace

Originally posted by kornhusker

same thing over and over

consistency is key, get ahold of your shit and roll with it, style, and finess. modify it a lil and show heads whats up.

i like it

Originally posted by sensnsa

show heads whats up.

plese do...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this