Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Slyle CMC

All good things come in 3's...

Sorry that sire is my only one, and I have no idea where the negs are, if you want I can scan just that one and send over a copy of it to you....

...on another note, resizing does not make a difference with fotango, dammit is there another photo service I can use that dont resize them, or that I can change the size of the image?

Originally posted by slyle

Sorry that sire is my only one, and I have no idea where the negs are, if you want I can scan just that one and send over a copy of it to you....

...on another note, resizing does not make a difference with fotango, dammit is there another photo service I can use that dont resize them, or that I can change the size of the image?

FOTOTIME.COM BETTER THAN ANY OTHER I VE USED

damn slyle, put some weight on them pics, you whippersnapper...you know im old, and my damn vision isnt like da rest of dese yungins...

Originally posted by slyle

yeah man,,that would be greatly appreciated

Guest youtothesir

henceniseonoyen yup!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this