prized material possession

ubejinxed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my most prized possesion is this dj stand/rack that i built.

i am into designing and building and refinishing furniture and other shit and to date this was the most challenging. once i get my shop set up, watch out!!

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400244163_002P.jpg'>

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400244163_001P.jpg'>

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400244163_003P.jpg'>

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by johnny

i won't say on here. unless niggas know johnny, they won't know what i'm driving.

johnny be drivin the bitches cuhRAZY!

Originally posted by Kilo7-

That's realy nice!

I think we all agree that you care more about something you build or at least have to maintain.

thanks. yeah, definatley, my blood, sweat and tears went into that thing! literally, i actually have a small obscure spot where i didn't sand some blood off and finished over it as a reminder to the effort. and about half way through i thought i fucked the whole thing up and cried in anger and disgust. man, if only i still had access to that shop!!!!

i won't say on here. unless niggas know johnny, they won't know what i'm driving.

unless you're driving something ultra rare like the old v16 caddies or something, something rare enough that you are one of the only people on earth who own them, people who are afraid to tell what they drive are chumps...

Guest willy.wonka

i came into this thread thinking that i had something, but i dont.

its just stuff.

damn, i really cant come up with anything..my pillows??:o

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

there is never ending humor in making fun of ravers

http://www.plur.cheekfreak.com/images/disk_2_dland0010.jpg'>

"My most prized posession is the sticker book that all my raver krew puts stickers in. Then It would be my glow-in -the-dark beads that I love to play with when I'm rolling. And I love my carebear backpack that I take to the parties. And I also love the soother that I use as a butt-plug at all the candyraver orgies I go to high on meth."

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

unless you're driving something ultra rare like the old v16 caddies or something, something rare enough that you are one of the only people on earth who own them, people who are afraid to tell what they drive are chumps...

is that because you drive a hoopty piece of shit and are a nobody?

is that because you drive a hoopty piece of shit and are a nobody?

actually, at the moment i drive a heated 57 ford pick up and a restored to stock 51 chevy pick up...

but i know that no one's gonna be able to play detective and figure out who i am and bust me for doing that mean graffiti stuff just based on knowing what i drive...

• 2 weeks later...

So I was getting ready to leave the house this morning,

and that usually involves a nice flossing of the old pearly whites.

For some reason, this thread poped into my head.

I know it's not like I bought the teeth, but I did work to keep them.

So yeah... My Teeth are my most prized posession.

They not only give me an attractive smile, but help me chew rare steaks!

No fillings, no cavities, no braces... just old chomper!

http://www.toonstogo.com/MP04-big.jpg'>

well, i do own a lot of stuff, most of it i consider fluid asset. Stuff that I will convert to coin when i move to oz in a couple months. I do like my bike, it's specially converted for the North Shore. I like my two guitars, my sound system, amps, guns, snowboards, cloths, my vinyl, cds, and all that junk. But it will all disapear so i can pay for helicoter flight school, and Oz.....

I am going to get a pimp Combie van down there for travel too!

(a VW microbus)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I share that feeling with Zesto... I'm gonna fucking freak out if I lose a tooth one day. I once chipped a bicuspid a long time ago, on a botched back handspring-to-worm attempt (early 90's hip hop moves like whoa), and I fucking went berzerk about it... My dad capped it but I ate so many shish kabobs and burguers and food I had to tear off, that the porcelain cap just wouldn't stay. So I live with a slightly chipped tooth now. Other than that, never had a cavity, fillings, or any other maladies. It did take an obnoxious amount of time for braces to set my shit straight though. And yeah, I'm not getting into fights because of them.

And I have tooth-falling-out dreams very, very often... so now I know every time my tooth feels loose is a signal that I'm dreaming, and I switch to omnipotent lucid dream mode. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived