tesseract appreciation thread

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

Me drinking two days non stop + this thread = good times

it was wine today...i got drunk with white wine on a concert held inside and original orient express traincar...

adjust the toasts...

i feel like hercules:)

One time the local SWAT team wasn't available because they had all been injured in this gang battle from 2 days before. Anyway, there was a massive uprising and a riot in the city of rebels. Tesserect out gunned all the opposition, like Rambo, and saved the city. Peaceful people live there now.

One time Tesseract was being chased, while driving his Porsche, by Africanized bees.... anyway, they started getting in the cab as Tesseract was driving by this small pond on the side of the road, he opened the door and rolled, grabbing a small reed, into the water. He was breathing through the reed when bees started getting into his mouth, he spit them out and held his breath for 30 minutes under water with bee stings in his mouth until the bees left. Now that is just *bad ass*.

Guest imported_Tesseract

shiieet, i just remembered one day that johnny was racing some fool on the highway...poor guy didnt even have a chance..he got so pissed johnny kicked his ass that he took his car, with his pregnant girl on the trunk and crashed in the sea...he was recording an angry tape to. Please believe johnny is all about collateral damage

Archived