sundays junk...........

Guest chuck s.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 666

All weak. That lizard is painted well, thats about it. Real Ohio is WebOne Kaos.

WebOne Kaos does Idaho and Iowa pieces. Ven did a Ohio rooftop off the B line in the 80's. Just droppin a little NYC knowledge on ya, cause you sound like you need it. which reminds me, isnt Real Host from greenpoint?...

i like that beans A LOT

he's right...as i recall ven is ohio. as in the 'jesto boom ohio' end to end.

weber is idaho as in the 'dope agony idaho' end to end. its funny when kats try to chin check fools with incorrect information. its like dan quail making that kid go back to the black board and spell potato wrong all those years ago.

really though i dont think ven or weber would give a rats ass either way if someone in 2003 painted an alias they did once or twice 15 years ago.

it sucks when people voice their opinion and everyone else has an opinion about their opinion. who cares who likes who. fuck everybody.

and seek i gotta say.."people saying who they bench while they scroll" even ive done it. i still think its dumb..but ill continue to do it because im dumb. and so is everyone else.fuck.

and yes, im contridicting myself.

but im still contriDICKING everyones mothers.

Guest snotrocket
Originally posted by Like Woah !

WebOne Kaos does Idaho and Iowa pieces. Ven did a Ohio rooftop off the B line in the 80's. Just droppin a little NYC knowledge on ya, cause you sound like you need it. which reminds me, isnt Real Host from greenpoint?...

Actually, the Real Host was from the Bronx. :idea:

and a A+ to ZedisDed on the Brooklyn Knowledge.

Originally posted by snotrocket

Actually, the Real Host was from the Bronx. :idea:

and a A+ to ZedisDed on the Brooklyn Knowledge.

Actually the real Host18 is from Brooklyn. Not from the bronx. Also I never was from Greenpoint although I did paint there an amount in the early to mid 90's. Also allow me to point out that the real Glue is Glue TM7 not this guy who is doing the glue and ohio pieces.

Didnt we discuss my name not being mentioned by you? Dont forget I been around 10+ years LONGER then you. I'm not talking shit, I'm just reminding you who took you in.

Peace,

HOST18 DYM AD KAOS inc.

Originally posted by Like Woah !

WebOne Kaos does Idaho and Iowa pieces. Ven did a Ohio rooftop off the B line in the 80's. .......... isnt Real Host from greenpoint?...

Yes, I stand corrected Webone does Idaho and Iowa pieces... for some reason I was thinking ohio not iowa. It was Ven that did Ohio. As a matter of fact I believe Web dropped an Idaho piece a couple years ago, I'm going to have to check the flicks. And once again, I never lived in Greenpoint just painted there.

and the real haze is from where ny or la?

the real next is from houston or from cali?

the real mes is from jersey or canada?

the real ewok is from nyc or nap.?

the real gues is from fl or nyc?

anyone catch my drift?? seriously, give up.."theres always gonna be someone out there withcya tag"-syco..(the real one from jersey, or from everyother state?).

stop already. this was a good thread to start with. then people had to open their mouths. no body should be able to reply to threads with good flicks in em cause they always turn out bad.

im feeling alittle possesed(sp?) today niggas.

Glue does not do ohio pieces. He does Glue Pieces. Ohio does Ohio pieces. i know this for a fact.

And as for Glue TM7? Where is his work? Ive never seen a Glue TM7 posted on Metal Heads. or even on Brick Slayers for that matter?

And why do you constantly attack people? Are you that insecure?

this shit is for faggots. fuck you you wanna fight? haha

Originally posted by 666

Tacobellbomber, are you insinuating that if someones stuff isnt on 12oz they arent to be recognized? come on dude.

thats gotta be a good comeback, cause i def. dont know what insinuating means. but ill use the context clues and figure out it means

" am i saying?".

no, thats not what im saying..what im saying is calling someone out on twelveounceprophetdotcom is mildly deficated.

i somewhat believe that in all pronounciation that you are a raging periodface. may all the liklyness of huge gorillas stamp on your testicles with their left foot untill your testicles are forced through your smaller intestense and out through your throat. but all in all what im really saying is twelveounceprophetdotcom is a unhumanly site to rightously call people out on. if you have a problem with another humanbeing please unforthly and wittingly take it to the strizeet and hit each other with the unmalastofied ends of garbage cans. thank you.

tacobigwords.

Originally posted by Fredy FoXXX

that rove or kove kid stinks, i likethat lizard, days and vile though.

man, watch your mouth. kove is the shit, so is chuck s., days, and a lot of others on here. we're all pigs crew, and some other shits, but name dropping is for toys. anonymity of this board is tricky, watch who you talk ish about. little bitch...... pigs 3f represent like whoa....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived