Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

They got internet in jail now? Damn, I been out the game longer than I had realized.

We don't need to talk, I was simply pointing out a couple of things for the benefit of the thread. Same sort of shit happened with another thread, things got out of hand and people said too much to prove how hard they were to the faceless mass of shit that is the internet.

They got internet in jail now? Damn, I been out the game longer than I had realized.

We don't need to talk, I was simply pointing out a couple of things for the benefit of the thread. Same sort of shit happened with another thread, things got out of hand and people said too much to prove how hard they were to the faceless mass of shit that is the internet.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YOUR BITCH ASS UP YOU FUCKIN LAME. and yes they do have the internet in prison! and fuck this thread, fuck this site, fuck all you coward ass toys. you nerds pay actual dollars just make your name green. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! like i said befor all this shit popped off! WHO WANTS TO FIGHT. all graff shit aside (LOL) yaw done put me in nigga mode. lets do this shit. and make sure we get it on video for all to see.

So, let me get this straight. You are either in Jail or Prison, and you are on the internet. You use this privilege to make threats to people you have never met, and you further want to document the altercation on video.

You have a blog and a myspace posted in your sig while you talk about crime. You are I assume trying to sell some shit somewhere on one of those sites which makes concealing your actual identity a touch difficult.

That is what is wrong with the youth of today is all this internet persona shit. I had a co worker that got his new born a myspace, that kid may keep it until adult hood and that is wrong in my opinion.

And yea, I put 6 dollars up to support the site. I also donate to books for prisoners, now that I hear they got the internet I hope that people still do shit like read a dictionary while they are inside.

Apparently, however, you are correct. My advice has only served to further derail this thread from it's intended topic.

Do you get your own phone now? I always cringed at the collect calls I had to place from jail, maybe now you can just jump on skype or some shit.

I got a funny feeling that things are getting a little off topic in here.

Talking about how hard you are is silly in general and completely fucking pointless on the internet.

As an aside, getting angry is what leads to dry-snitching yourself. I have seen it happen on this site before both with and without legal reprocussions.

Keep cool like the cream cheese on this motherfucking bagel that I am having, shits got smoked fucking salmon dog, salmon from the mother-fucking 206 baby. I aint talking about no pussy ass store bought shit either. I am talking captured and killed and then smoked by my buddy who is a construction worker type salmon. Bitch!

LMAO! can someone tell me what this shit means i dont speak corn ball!? cream cheese? smoked salmon? I dont give a shit about construction workers who capture salmon. fuckin nerd!

So, let me get this straight. You are either in Jail or Prison, and you are on the internet. You use this privilege to make threats to people you have never met, and you further want to document the altercation on video.

You have a blog and a myspace posted in your sig while you talk about crime. You are I assume trying to sell some shit somewhere on one of those sites which makes concealing your actual identity a touch difficult.

That is what is wrong with the youth of today is all this internet persona shit. I had a co worker that got his new born a myspace, that kid may keep it until adult hood and that is wrong in my opinion.

And yea, I put 6 dollars up to support the site. I also donate to books for prisoners, now that I hear they got the internet I hope that people still do shit like read a dictionary while they are inside.

Apparently, however, you are correct. My advice has only served to further derail this thread from it's intended topic.

Do you get your own phone now? I always cringed at the collect calls I had to place from jail, maybe now you can just jump on skype or some shit.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! DONT TYPE ANYTHING ELSE, AND I NEVER THREATNED ANYONE. NOTHINGS FOR SALE ITS ALL FREE! IM NOT IN PRISON! I CAN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SECURITY(SEEING HOW I POST THE THINGS THAT I POST). MYSPACE IS NOT TESTIMONY. AND IM NOT A YOUTH! IM A GROWN ASS MAN WITH KIDS AND A BIG ASS DICK. SO LET YOUR BITCH KNOW! AND YOU CALL THAT SHIT ADVICE. ID ADVISE THAT YOU KEEP YOUR ANONYMOUS NOSE OUT OF PEOPLES BUSINESS. YOU CAN TELL YOU DONT HIT THE STREETS! AND IF YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED YET I AM SPEAKING INFORMALLY SMART GUY, SLANG AND INCORRECT SPELLING ARE KEY. OK moron!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YOUR BITCH ASS UP YOU FUCKIN LAME. and yes they do have the internet in prison! and fuck this thread, fuck this site, fuck all you coward ass toys. you nerds pay actual dollars just make your name green. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! like i said befor all this shit popped off! WHO WANTS TO FIGHT. all graff shit aside (LOL) yaw done put me in nigga mode. lets do this shit. and make sure we get it on video for all to see.

im alertin the service bringin marines with kerosene flasks, guns and masks. Jumpin through glass with sick 229's and mp5's i rapid fire bustin sprayment.((( AOW...))) All Out War. Affiliated Out Washington. Always On Watch.

You are what you are..Toy or not. Some writers are out there killing it representing their shit and Seattle. Some our getting tossed, kicking back smoking herb. Some are,"Taking a break." Some just suck and need to leave Seattle. But all in all its your own fucking buisness, and everyone needs to stop hating around here. Post good flicks. Like R.P Mag and Brysco..Props to them for keeping this thread together............

You are what you are..Toy or not. Some writers are out there killing it representing their shit and Seattle. Some our getting tossed, kicking back smoking herb. Some are,"Taking a break." Some just suck and need to leave Seattle. But all in all its your own fucking buisness, and everyone needs to stop hating around here. Post good flicks. Like R.P Mag and Brysco..Props to them for keeping this thread together............

i second this....couldnt be said any better..

bump rp mag and everyone else contributing to this thread in a good way