Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

..if comments like these are not coming out of personal beef you are OUT OF YOUR MIND not to see the legitimacy and dedication painting that spot took.

..if comments like these are coming out of personal beef handle your biz PERSONALLY.

NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER PAINTED THAT SPOT. period. you know where it is, you may have seen it.. you clearly know what wwl's shit looks like, why does it matter if it's not 100% visible... he did it and you did not, now all you ugly people be quiet.

That spot is not that fresh. half visible is not cool. and besides if its half visible that means he can hide and not be seen. if no one ever sees him then he is invisible. that throw up or piece or what ever it is, looks like shit. the spot is not fresh, stop nut swingin. your like his fucking lawyer. you and all the rest of the pubic hairs on this site jock that type of shit because you have never done anything like it in your life.

• Like 1

That spot is not that fresh. half visible is not cool. and besides if its half visible that means he can hide and not be seen. if no one ever sees him then he is invisible. that throw up or piece or what ever it is, looks like shit. the spot is not fresh, stop nut swingin. your like his fucking lawyer. you and all the rest of the pubic hairs on this site jock that type of shit because you have never done anything like it in your life.

Propped for infinite truth. Not hating, just saying.

jekl one? who the fuck are you, some toy from tacoma?

get the fuck outta here with your corny ass..

"J-OH PRODUCTIONS"? hahhahahhahahhaha, get a real job fool, you're soft

jayohproductionscopy.jpg

you are one sorry sack of shit if you think that whatever you have to say makes a god damn difference on this website. you arent hard cause you talk ghetto and say "nigga" at the end of every sentence ON THE INTERNET.

is this soulja boy tell em?

mpcovercopy.jpg

CATHEDRALFBACKRGROUNDcopy.jpg

YOU ARE SO FUCKING GANGSTER DOGG!! OMG

you should post some more pictures of that guy. and when you meet him. please tell him its you mr. snitch. he'll beat your ass for promoting him . he feels famous already. i can get autographs.

AND FOR THE POLICE. THE MAN OR WOMEN BEHIND THIS COMPUTER DOES NOT DO GRAFFITI IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. HE OR SHE IS STRICTLY A WANNA BE AND THEY COME HERE TO THIS WEB SITE TO FEEL HIP HOP.

• Like 1

o yeah and you dont see nothin for sell NIGGA. its all free. and whats a poser. i would think a poser is some one who would talk shit behind a screen but in REAL LIFE, that same person will have nothing to say. thats the cool thing about remaining anonymous NIGGA! And jeklone is not from tacoma he's from pleasent vill! lovely California NCT DFL TNK NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What the fuck you pussy's write PM ME?...... Damn i sound like im tag bangin i must be fake.(funny thing about this shit is, jeklone went through this shit about 6 years ago on this damn site, but they never man up. fuckin internet pussy's) but really fellas sow the pussy up and pm me. i dont know about the jeklone dude but i aint a gangster im a man. talk to me fellas.

What the fuck you pussy's write PM ME?...... Damn i sound like im tag bangin i must be fake.(funny thing about this shit is, jeklone went through this shit about 6 years ago on this damn site, but they never man up. fuckin internet pussy's) but really fellas sow the pussy up and pm me. i dont know about the jeklone dude but i aint a gangster im a man. talk to me fellas.

dogg. i for one have no idea what the fuck your talkin bout or who your talkin too...soooo...pointless. move on

those jekl pieces u called toy are on buisy ass streets that most wouldnt do throws on that street is so hot bet every 5 min u see a roller and half the people talkin about him on here dont put in as much work just because he isnt from ur city and dont get me wrong im not hatin on anyone i like that roof top but u cant post pics of someone that might be him thats corny as hell and kinda makes u a snitch