Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! DONT TYPE ANYTHING ELSE, AND I NEVER THREATNED ANYONE. NOTHINGS FOR SALE ITS ALL FREE! IM NOT IN PRISON! I CAN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SECURITY(SEEING HOW I POST THE THINGS THAT I POST). MYSPACE IS NOT TESTIMONY. AND IM NOT A YOUTH! IM A GROWN ASS MAN WITH KIDS AND A BIG ASS DICK. SO LET YOUR BITCH KNOW! AND YOU CALL THAT SHIT ADVICE. ID ADVISE THAT YOU KEEP YOUR ANONYMOUS NOSE OUT OF PEOPLES BUSINESS. YOU CAN TELL YOU DONT HIT THE STREETS! AND IF YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED YET I AM SPEAKING INFORMALLY SMART GUY, SLANG AND INCORRECT SPELLING ARE KEY. OK moron!

This is the best thing I have ever seen no homo.

why would you hit off your myspace?

thats corny bro.

about as corny as your user name. how many times you been to the dudes myspace page?

the damn song already got 100 plays and 50 downloads in less than 24 hours. that is prety corny for a nobody. but keep talkin bout him! promotion is key.

and by the way, what does HIT OFF mean? let me know so i can be cool and talk like that, then maybe you'll BUMP me, why dont you post some of your CUTTY graff BRO.

LAMES WILL NEVER GET THE PICTURE.

Twist it up and ask your self. why a would a musician GET THEIR MYSPACE MUSIC PAGE UP(hit off ass your nerdy as would say), and i garuntee you can answer your dumbass question yourself.

SHUT THE FUCK UP JEKL.

YOU KEEP TALKING AND TRYING TO JUSTIFY EVERYTHING YOU DO AND SAY WHILE AT THE SAME TIME TRYING TO SAY YOU ARENT "JEKLONE"

AGAIN, SHUT THE FUCK UP. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR DUMBASS.

and if you really dont know what "hit off" means you are obviously a fuckin retard. stay in jail then, where you obviously belong. maybe you can make rap tapes like X-raided and get mad respectz and downloadz dawg. you are sofa king famous.

you are the LAME

SHUT THE FUCK UP JEKL.