Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Originally posted by GAWS@Oct 26 2004, 01:26 PM

Yo JW, I hear your tellin people you, little Shy, and your homies called me out on the street by my name. LOL

Dude, I got one thing to say about that.. You will know when you see me. Straight ^ roger that 10/4 locc! :huh2:

That reminds me...I saw somone write what may possibly' be ODOR's name over a throwy by the Ballard Bridge. Something about *** That's all I remember (omg drugs).

GAWS IS LOVE! :love2:

:haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by Pores sucks+Oct 26 2004, 07:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pores sucks - Oct 26 2004, 07:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GrimeyLife1@Oct 26 2004, 03:04 AM

damn...is that really *****?...if so ya'll are some str8 up pussies for jumping that lil dude,i can see a one on one type deal but jumping him,bitch made

Well it was a 2 on 2 fight between ***** and **** vs. ****** and **** but that little bitch life wouldn't fight. Pores at least tried. I wouldn't call it a jumping. Life just sat there and let his crewmate get beat. now that's pussy.

[/b]

you kno.. before you start defending pores.. maybe u should know about HE tried to fight a girl.. thats real fucking tuff huh. -=\

everything happens for a reason and karma is a bitch.. trust me.. this wasnt just some bully shit.. there were reasons behind it..

gaus, stop posting ubk flicks, they suck, if you havnt noticed you guys get hacked everywhere, and and if people dont want to see your shit on the streets they probly dont want to see it on the internet. people shouldnt even post there own shit, if its tight other people will post it so get off your own jock

Originally posted by scrapheap@Oct 27 2004, 05:13 AM

gaus, stop posting ubk flicks, they suck, if you havnt noticed you guys get hacked everywhere, and and if people dont want to see your shit on the streets they probly dont want to see it on the internet. people shouldnt even post there own shit, if its tight other people will post it so get off your own jock

the truth^^^ :haha:

yall be droppin more dimes than hot sauce on this piece, shit gets old when im tryin to check out some pics of local graff. muthafuckas doin more yappin than postin. SEATTLE IS TIRED niggas allways got sumthin to say. When are we gonna realize that were all writers shiit, aint the goal to kill seattle shiiit, start workin together instead of against. Remember your allways gonna have yo bustas out there. SOMeONe tell how to post some piks

Originally posted by gowchoe+Oct 27 2004, 03:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gowchoe - Oct 27 2004, 03:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GAWS@Oct 26 2004, 01:26 PM

Yo JW, I hear your tellin people you, little Shy, and your homies called me out on the street by my name. LOL

Dude, I got one thing to say about that.. You will know when you see me. Straight ^ roger that 10/4 locc! :huh2:

little shy,shy is a beast

[/b]

?!?

Originally posted by cRuKs+Oct 27 2004, 10:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cRuKs - Oct 27 2004, 10:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by gowchoe@Oct 27 2004, 03:52 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-GAWS@Oct 26 2004, 01:26 PM

little shy,shy is a beast

?!?

[/b]

:haha:

I dont care who has beef with who, but posting pictures of anybody bombing is against the rules on here. And also considered snitching. I dont know what these writters look like, but any pictures of people bombing will be deleted, and the person banned. Bring your problems first hand, not on this site.

thank you,

Originally posted by GAWS+Oct 27 2004, 08:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GAWS - Oct 27 2004, 08:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GAWS@Oct 26 2004, 01:28 PM

WANNA TALK SOME SHIT??

cant_trust_kids@yahoo.com <--------------

:love2:

[/b]

no offense but a lot of time i see gaus tags i think it says 'gays'