Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

:haha: i think hed prefer toy look at the crap he posts of his own unfinished throwys your one to talk about anything 10 years you been writing and you crushed 2 cities what cities?, and if ten years looks like you then ODOR burns your fat ass, face the facts chubs you suck and always will save the paint for kids liek ODOR who been paintin for a few months and doin more work then you after 10 years.

Originally posted by ereroner@Oct 22 2004, 02:40 PM

:haha: i think hed prefer toy look at the crap he posts of his own unfinished throwys your one to talk about anything 10 years you been writing and you crushed 2 cities what cities?, and if ten years looks like you then ODOR burns your fat ass, face the facts chubs you suck and always will save the paint for kids liek ODOR who been paintin for a few months and doin more work then you after 10 years. and you dont paint at least on the hard streets of seattle i cant even see you runnin if you had to or hittin a roofshot shut up and stay off this shit tryin to act like you know.

Originally posted by ereroner@Oct 22 2004, 11:40 AM

your one to talk about anything 10 years you been writing and you crushed 2 cities what cities?, and if ten years looks like you then ODOR burns your fat ass, face the facts chubs you suck and always will save the paint for kids liek ODOR who been paintin for a few months and doin more work then you after 10 years.

Dogg, be real, you said a few months yourself. I understand odor is your homie and whatnot but face the facts! EVERYONE HAS TO GAIN SKILL. And what odor does is not ill. Real talk true shit! :king:

And as far as you dissing on Washington, look at yourself and dont talk!

Enough about this gay ass odor shit. Who cares. He posted hella his wack throwies on 12oz. WoW big deal! Just bomb and post DESCENT flicks pleeeeeeeeeeeeeas

Originally posted by sores5000@Oct 22 2004, 01:15 PM

i diss myself before anyone else gets a chance.It takes the sting out of not being in a crew or liked by any other writers.Face it insult means nothing when you have dirt in your eyes and venom in your veins .fuck olympia im getin drunk

lol I can respect that...

Originally posted by washington@Oct 22 2004, 11:35 AM

Anyways gaws you ever been to japan ?? or speak japanese??

There is some dope ass wrighters in yokohama and tokyo like belx2

http://www.equipment-head.co.jp/artist/belx2/index.html

Anyways anyone up for some coffee

Cereal The break-fast club

hell yea.. thanks for that link! Too bad I cant read the hard kanji though. Oh well Ill get by.

I dont know so much about Tokyo/Yokohama writers or Belx2, but I know Very from Osaka is the shit. Do you know about the Yokohama wall?

And about speaking and going to jyaprando, get at me on email/pm.