Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Im not talkin shit about your homie shy. Its not even a big deal so stop making it one. I got word that fools were flappin at the mouth about punking me on the street.

If it was a misunderstanding, than it was a misunderstanding.

I just wish fools could be more real.

Originally posted by Jay*Dub<-@Oct 27 2004, 01:02 PM

Gause perhaps you would be interested in sayin who gave you this info, because its not true the fact is you will never ever see me again and i dotn care about you.

Im not trying to have an internet argument for days but isnt this a controdiction to what you show on the streets? i mean you say you dont care about him but you sure as hell give him ALOT of attention on the streets! from what I can tell. right?

I do agree with wishing people would be more real.. You ever hear about chicago.. How they had meetings with all the writers in the city just so they could get beef straightend out and do it straight.. I mean.. I wont lie... Making graffiti more of a game than it already is just ads to the fun in a way.. But when you and youre homies are out there putting in hard work and risking thier neck, probly for the same reason you are, just to get a random line through it the next day, it gets frusterating.. The buff and the system are both too harsh on graffiti as it is.. Think about what your current beef (if you have any) is over.. and think about if its really worth it.. Its not that hard to get ahold of your enemy to either squash it or lay them out..

- SLEND 3A BTM

Everybody just keep making Seattle look like shit.. Even if its a bathroom stall. :king:

Originally posted by ExcedrinPM@Oct 28 2004, 03:17 AM

Man, someone said how they thought the GAWS tags were GAYS... Shit, I thought the same thing.. I thought it was DAYS being funny and writing GAYS... But I couldnt figure how he could be in Seattle and elsewhere at the same time...

I dont really care man. Its cool you have an imagination, but try seperating the underline from the fuckin tagg lol.

First of all I dont really write "gaws". Second, I will write GAYS if I want to. No sweat off my nutty crack sack. :yuck:

Originally posted by Jay*Dub<-@Oct 27 2004, 01:02 PM

Gause perhaps you would be interested in sayin who gave you this info, because its not true the fact is you will never ever see me again and i dotn care about you.

Word, if its not true, than everybody drop it. PEOPLE.. Im not beefing on your friend shy. If its al not true, than just forget about it I got some false info.

peas